• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January CN Mystery: Slightly Blurry Pepper Mill Spotted - New Product Alert?

In summary, the "slightly blurry" item at the corner of the January CN may be a new product. It appears to be brushed nickel or brished stainless and would be pretty cool, according to the participants. Can't tell for sure, but it might be the recipe for Chicken Veggie Alfredo Soup.
soccermama
OK... did anyone else catch the "slightly blurry" item at the corner of the January CN? It appears to be a pepper mill. New product? Maybe? Would be pretty cool, huh?

It sur elooks like one - and its brushed nickel or brished stainless - how cool would that be!!??

Can't tell. But what is the recipe? Looks good!

Oh man, just when I FINALLY got the salt/pepper mill!:rolleyes:

I just looked at it after seeing that and I see it!! I just got the other one! Oh well, if there is a new one maybe i will earn it b/c I cannot buy another one I want the cookware!

I don't see how they could discontinue the other one if they put out a stainless steel one. The one we have now is promoted as easy to take with you on a picnic. Can't really see too many people wanting to take a stainless steel one on a picnic. I think instead of having everything to go stainless steel, they should try to offer a choice on things--my kitchen is still white while my sister's is stainless steel.

Maybe that will be the item we earned for submitting to shows in December???

I hate to be the nay-sayer, but I doubt this would be a new product. Photos like this cover always have "extra" props in them that aren't PC. The Chicken veggie alfredo soup is on a plate that isn't PC and when you start to look through the CN there are many non-PC things. I am so excited to find out about the new products, but I honestly don't think this will be one of them. It would look awesome in my kitchen though, LMAO!!

not to be a buzz kill -- but I have a faucet at home that kind of looks like that. Maybe they caught the side of it in the shoot?

I was thinking the same thing Mandy!

MandyK said:
not to be a buzz kill -- but I have a faucet at home that kind of looks like that. Maybe they caught the side of it in the shoot?

Same here.

I know that the look of stainless steel is "in", but it will be out soon..... then what? It will eventually go the way of the avocado green... just a thought...

I love my salt and pepper mill, but I would like to see something fancier for the table. People don't get it, and they turn the mill over and have salt dump out. I don't think the picture is a stainless mill, but I do hope PC comes out with some nice salt and pepper shakers.

Diane

I know it's hard to hang in there, but only a week until they spill the beans. I can't wait for someone to post all the new stuff on here!! I earned level 2, plus I submitted two orders before Dec 15th. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! It will be like Christmas all over again!!

OY... yeah, you're buzz killers... LOL Is there something wrong with talking and thinking and guessing? I really didn't think so. There sure is a lot of negativity around this place lately.... just sayin' :::shrugs:::

So what if stainless look may go out of style... the cranberry color may go out of style, too..... that doesn't mean it can't be sold while it's a hot item/color.

Just dream, and let others dream and think, too :)

Wish they's hurry up and bring out black glazed stoneware

Ooooh--black would be very nice. My only concern is that we have hard water here and the spots would be visible. Hmmmm...maybe DH would finally invest in a water softener!!

Never thought about black glazed stoneware....

I'm such a traditionalist that I'm stuck on the Classics still! LOL I have a few pieces of french vanilla glazed, and I want to get 1 piece of cranberry to show off.... but at home I generally reach for my classics. I'm boring, what can I say? LOL But I LOVE the look of the Executive cookware. It really brings cooking to the next level for me ;)

A fancy salt/pepper mill would be a nice addition to the catalog. I wish they would keep some good stuff while offering it slightly redesigned. For instance the stands. A lot of people prefer the wrought iron look of the discontinued stands while others prefer the stainless look. We would capture a wider market if we offered both finishes. I think the same thing on the salt/pepper mill. Our white one is a nice one to have by the stove -- for everyday cooking. A fancy long mill would be nicer for the younger set we are marketing towards lately. We shouldn't discontinue the other one just because we're offering a new design.

Chef Kearns said:
A fancy salt/pepper mill would be a nice addition to the catalog. I wish they would keep some good stuff while offering it slightly redesigned. For instance the stands. A lot of people prefer the wrought iron look of the discontinued stands while others prefer the stainless look. We would capture a wider market if we offered both finishes. I think the same thing on the salt/pepper mill. Our white one is a nice one to have by the stove -- for everyday cooking. A fancy long mill would be nicer for the younger set we are marketing towards lately. We shouldn't discontinue the other one just because we're offering a new design.

Yeah, I see what you're saying. But I also think that we can use the fact that anything could be discontinued in the next selling season to boost sales. If people know things will be around, they may just keep putting off buying it. If there is a slight chance something will be discontinued, they're more likely to just buy it and be safe!

Offering choices is always great! I agree with ya there!!!

As far as "boosting sales just in case it's discontinued"... well, when the list comes out of new products, there is also a list of items to be discontinued. I always share this with my customers, so there's not any "what if it's not there next month"... They'll know what's about to be taken away, and if they want it, they will buy it. I also let them know if the item is just being redesigned so they can choose which one they like better. It may not help sales right then, but the next month it will help, plus it's good customer service and they are more likely to buy from me in the future if I'm honest with them up front, ya know?

Good point!

dianevill said:
I love my salt and pepper mill, but I would like to see something fancier for the table. People don't get it, and they turn the mill over and have salt dump out. I don't think the picture is a stainless mill, but I do hope PC comes out with some nice salt and pepper shakers.

Diane

I just dumped my salt all over the table night before last!!!

I think something fancier for the table would be nice too. It would be nice to have them both to offer!

Related to January CN Mystery: Slightly Blurry Pepper Mill Spotted - New Product Alert?

1. What is the "January CN Mystery" product?

The "January CN Mystery" product is a new pepper mill that has been spotted by customers. It is a brand new product from Pampered Chef and is currently only available in limited quantities.

2. Why is the pepper mill slightly blurry?

The pepper mill may appear slightly blurry due to the photography or lighting used in the product images. Rest assured, the actual product is not blurry and is of high quality.

3. Is the pepper mill functional despite being a "mystery" product?

Yes, the pepper mill is fully functional and works just like any other pepper mill. The "mystery" aspect refers to it being a new and limited product that has yet to be officially released.

4. Can I purchase the "January CN Mystery" product now?

Yes, the "January CN Mystery" product is currently available for purchase. However, due to limited quantities, it may sell out quickly. We recommend purchasing it as soon as possible if you are interested.

5. When will the "January CN Mystery" pepper mill be officially released?

At this time, there is no official release date for the "January CN Mystery" pepper mill. However, we will announce the official release on our website and social media channels once it becomes available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Aurora
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies