• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This eBay Seller's Success Linked to Upcoming Travel Plans?

In summary, the phrase "415 Items Since Jan 24" refers to a new product launch or promotion by Pampered Chef that began on January 24th and resulted in 415 new items being added to their product line. These items are all available for purchase on Pampered Chef's website or through their independent consultants. They can be viewed online and may also be featured in their current catalog or social media channels. The new items will not be available in physical stores since Pampered Chef does not have any, but they can be purchased through consultants or online. There is no set timeline for how long the items will be available, so it is best to check with a consultant or on the website for specific availability.
Has anyone reported her to Home Office?

I did!

Tara

You have to wonder where someone gets all this stuff if they really aren't a Consultant! It just grips me to see this NIB stuff when the items are sometimes "old" but NIB makes them "new"!

maybe they place the order through P3 and have it direct shipped.

Wow, they have to be a consultant! Did you notice the outlet items and the spreader which was free w/purchase! They are playing the game!

I reported her too. Maybe the squeaky wheel will get the oil.

Internet marketing and ebay is becoming the way the consumer wants to shop. IMHO - I think headquarters need to rethink their policies. I don't mind doing home shows if all I had to could carry was a briefcase.

I am evaluating and testing being a catalog show consultant to see if it is worth my while.

People can order directly from the PC website!

Related to Is This eBay Seller's Success Linked to Upcoming Travel Plans?

1. What is the significance of "415 Items Since Jan 24"?

The phrase "415 Items Since Jan 24" is likely referring to a new product launch or promotion by Pampered Chef that began on January 24th and has resulted in 415 new items being added to their product line.

2. Are all 415 items available for purchase?

Yes, all 415 items that have been added since January 24th are available for purchase through Pampered Chef's website or through one of their independent consultants.

3. Can I view the 415 new items online?

Yes, you can view all of the new items on Pampered Chef's website. They may also be featured in their current catalog or through their social media channels.

4. Will the 415 new items be available in stores?

Pampered Chef does not have physical stores, so the new items will not be available for purchase in a traditional retail setting. However, they can be purchased through independent consultants or online.

5. How long will the 415 new items be available?

There is no set timeline for how long the 415 new items will be available. Some may become permanent additions to Pampered Chef's product line, while others may only be available for a limited time. It is best to check with a consultant or on the website for specific availability of items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jst4467
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • PampMomof3