• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Buying My Items for Sale?

In summary, there is a wide range of items still available for purchase from Pampered Chef, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, and more. To place an order, customers can either order directly from the website or contact their Pampered Chef consultant. Special deals and discounts may be available and customers can still earn host rewards for purchasing these items. Returns and exchanges are also accepted within 30 days of purchase.
melaniepc
I have about 7 items for sale still. Email me for a list if you are intersted

[email protected]
Thanks

I just emailed ya...

I emailed you back

Related to Interested in Buying My Items for Sale?

1. What items are still available for purchase?

We have a wide range of items still available for purchase, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, and more! You can browse our full selection on our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for a personalized list of available items.

2. How do I place an order for these items?

To place an order for any of our available items, you can either order directly from our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. Your consultant can assist with ordering, answer any questions you may have, and provide personalized recommendations based on your needs.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts for these items?

We often have special deals and discounts available for our customers, including promotions and bundles. Be sure to check our website or ask your consultant about any current deals or discounts. You can also join our mailing list to stay updated on future promotions.

4. Can I still earn host rewards for purchasing these items?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for purchasing items that are still available for sale. If you are interested in hosting a virtual or in-person party, your consultant can help you earn free and discounted products through our host rewards program.

5. Can I return or exchange items that I purchase from the "Still Have Items for Sale" list?

Yes, you can return or exchange items that you purchase from the "Still Have Items for Sale" list within 30 days of purchase. Please refer to our return policy for more information or contact your consultant for assistance with returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PWoods
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • NKelsey
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcheatham08
  • Suzanne Johnson