• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Tool Turn-About Bag the Same as the Tool Turn-About and More Bag?

In summary, the "in the Bag Promotion" is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase a selected set of products at a discounted price when they purchase a certain amount of qualifying products. The promotion typically runs for a limited time and the products included vary each time. It cannot be combined with other discounts or coupons, but you can still earn or use Host Rewards towards qualifying products. To qualify, you can check the details on the website or in the catalog for the specific requirements, which usually involve purchasing a certain amount of products.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Is the tool turn about bag the tool turn about and MORE bag as stated on the website or just the original version? What's the difference between each? I ordered it and hubby says I received it but it only states tta bag on the use and care showing through the plastic. Doesn't say anything about it being the 'and more'.... For those who received this, which one did you get?

From what I have heard they are the exact same. It's just they added the "and more" part as they found out people were using the bag to carry the trifle or app. plates and stand.

That's exactly what I use mine for the trifle bowl transporting!

Ahhh, okay then. Because the pic does look like it has the trifle bowl in the bottom and then the TTA on top of it - all in the same bag. I thought I was seeing things or that this was what the 'more' meant. Thanks ladies! :)

Hi there! I can understand your confusion about the Tool Turn-About Bag and the Tool Turn-About and More Bag. The difference between the two is that the Tool Turn-About and More Bag has additional pockets and compartments for storing even more kitchen tools and utensils. The original Tool Turn-About Bag is still a great option for organizing your tools, but the "and more" version offers even more storage space. I'm sorry if the packaging was not clear and only stated the TTA bag, but rest assured that you did receive the Tool Turn-About and More Bag. I hope this helps clarify things for you. Happy cooking!

What is the "in the Bag Promotion"?

The "in the Bag Promotion" is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase a selected set of products at a discounted price when they purchase a certain amount of qualifying products.

How long does the "in the Bag Promotion" last?

The promotion typically runs for a limited time, usually a few weeks or until supplies last. Be sure to check the details of the current promotion to see the exact dates.

What products are included in the "in the Bag Promotion"?

The products included in the promotion vary each time, but they are always a curated selection of popular and useful items from Pampered Chef's product line. You can find the specific products included in the current promotion on our website or in our catalog.

Can I use other discounts or coupons with the "in the Bag Promotion"?

No, unfortunately the "in the Bag Promotion" cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or use them towards the qualifying products for the promotion.

How do I know if I qualify for the "in the Bag Promotion"?

You can check the details of the promotion on our website or in our catalog to see the specific requirements for qualifying. Usually, it involves purchasing a certain amount of products, but the amount may vary for each promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 3girls
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • ponvn591