• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are HWC Mugs a Good Alternative to Traditional Sympathy Flowers?

J
jtjacaldwell
I attended a funeral yesterday. It was for a young mother in my church who has been batteling cancer for 8 years. It started out as Breast Cancer. Instead of sending flowers, I made arrangements in the HWC Mugs & gave them to her mother, mother-in-law & 2 of her closest friends. The arrangement was simple, it was pink & white impatients & another really cute pink flower (don't remember the name). Everyone loved them & wanted to know where they could get them. It made me think that these would be really cute Mother's Day gifts. Does anyone else have gift ideas?

Now, I have a couple of questions about these mugs. When someone orders these from my website do I make my normal commission? I was thinking about ordering several of these, will the shipping include the direct shipping charge?

The shipping is direct. You get the normal commission based on your monthly sales. Remember they are only while supplies last.

First of all, I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. It is truly heartbreaking to hear about someone battling cancer, especially a young mother. I think it was a lovely gesture to give the HWC Mugs as gifts instead of flowers. I'm sure it brought comfort to the family and friends during this difficult time.To answer your questions, yes, you will still earn your normal commission when someone orders the HWC Mugs from your website. As for shipping, the direct shipping charge will be included in the total shipping cost. I love your idea of using these mugs as Mother's Day gifts. They are not only beautiful, but also practical and can be used for years to come.In addition to the HWC Mugs, I have a few other gift ideas that might interest you. Our stoneware collection is perfect for any occasion, and the quality is unbeatable. You could also create a personalized gift basket with our various kitchen tools and gadgets. And for the tea lovers, our tea infuser and loose leaf teas make a thoughtful and unique gift.I hope these suggestions help, and thank you for sharing your experience with the HWC Mugs. It's always great to hear success stories from our fellow consultants. Keep up the great work!Best regards,

1. What is the HWC Mugs & Squares gift idea and how did it start?

The HWC Mugs & Squares gift idea is a unique and thoughtful way to show someone you care by giving them a personalized mug filled with beautiful flowers. It started as a way to honor a young mother who was battling cancer and has since become a popular gift idea for various occasions.

2. What flowers are typically used in the HWC Mugs & Squares arrangement?

The most frequently used flowers in the HWC Mugs & Squares arrangement are pink and white impatiens, as well as other pink flowers like roses, carnations, or gerbera daisies. The specific flowers used may vary depending on availability and personal preference.

3. Can the HWC Mugs & Squares arrangement be customized?

Yes, the HWC Mugs & Squares arrangement can be customized to include specific types of flowers or colors. You can also add a personal touch by including a message or name on the mug. This makes it a perfect gift for any occasion.

4. Do you receive commission for orders placed through your website?

Yes, you will receive your normal commission for any HWC Mugs & Squares orders placed through your website. This makes it a great way to not only give a thoughtful gift, but also earn some extra income.

5. Is there an additional charge for shipping these mugs?

The shipping cost for HWC Mugs & Squares will include the direct shipping charge. This means that you will not be charged any additional fees for shipping these mugs to your desired recipients. The total shipping cost will depend on the number of mugs ordered and the shipping destination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • fallonp321
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
Replies