• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discovering How Cafepress.com Works - Learn What Makes It Unique

In summary, Cafepress.com is a free online marketplace where users can create and sell their own designs on a variety of products, such as t-shirts and mugs. Users can customize their own storefronts and set their own prices, and Cafepress handles the production, shipping, and customer service for each sale. The site offers a wide selection of products, a built-in marketplace, and marketing tools to help sellers promote their designs.
SillyChef
I was just wondering how Cafepress.com works? DO you have to make the shirts yourself? What is the big deal about it?

create your design in Photoshop or In Design and then upload it to the server, pick ypur products and wala!! You have the store, they make the product, they dropship.

I've made several of them, and they've all come out real cute.

thechefofnorthbend said:
create your design in Photoshop or In Design and then upload it to the server, pick ypur products and wala!! You have the store, they make the product, they dropship.

Do you make money off it or what?

Hey Darby

I put you as my referral. Also did you put that you had a website? Did you use your Pampered Chef one?

Yes you have a "base price" and then you make the difference of what you decide to charge. I am not making money, RUFTH is with my cafepress.com shirts. I didn't get into this for me. Ok, maybe a little bit for me...:rolleyes:

SillyChef said:
Hey Darby

I put you as my referral. Also did you put that you had a website? Did you use your Pampered Chef one?

No, we used my other business information, Darby Doll & Co. That way I wouldnt get dinged for promoting my personal site for leads...:rolleyes:

Thanks for the referral, though!! :D

1. What is Cafepress.com and how does it work?

Cafepress.com is an online marketplace where users can create and sell their own unique designs on a variety of products such as t-shirts, mugs, and phone cases. It works by allowing users to upload their designs, choose the products they want to sell them on, and set their own prices. When a customer purchases a product with their design, Cafepress handles the production, shipping, and customer service.

2. Is Cafepress.com free to use?

Yes, it is free to sign up and create an account on Cafepress.com. However, there is a transaction fee for each sale made, as well as optional paid features for increased visibility and customization.

3. How can I make money on Cafepress.com?

You can make money on Cafepress.com by creating and selling unique designs on a variety of products. When a customer purchases a product with your design, you will earn a commission on the sale. You can also increase your earnings by participating in the Cafepress referral program and promoting your designs through social media and other marketing efforts.

4. Can I customize my own Cafepress store?

Yes, Cafepress allows users to customize their own online storefronts with their own branding, layout, and product selection. This feature is available for a fee and can help make your store stand out and attract more customers.

5. What sets Cafepress apart from other print-on-demand services?

Cafepress offers a wide selection of products to choose from, including apparel, home goods, and accessories. They also have a built-in marketplace where customers can browse and purchase designs from a variety of sellers. Additionally, Cafepress has a user-friendly design interface and offers a range of marketing tools to help sellers promote their products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
RudolfH
Replies
Views
naekelsey
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • sandilou
  • General Chat