• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Do Some Replacement Parts Take Longer to Ship?

In summary, the shipping options for replacement parts include standard USPS shipping which takes 5-7 business days, as well as expedited shipping for an additional fee. It typically takes 1-2 business days for a replacement part to ship and the delivery time depends on the selected shipping method. There is a shipping fee for replacement parts, which will vary based on the item and selected shipping method. A tracking number will be provided via email for shipments, and if a replacement part arrives damaged, customers should contact customer service for resolution.
kam
Staff member
How do replacement parts ship?
It appears to be a longer tracking number than FedEx.

Results for 9102185456XXXXXXXXXXXX
Carrier ID: 02185456XXXXXXXXXXXX
Manifest ID: XXXXXXX
Date Time Description Location
November 25, 2008 7:27 AM Sortation Center Departure CHARLOTTE, NC
November 22, 2008 6:32 AM Sortation Center Arrival MARTINSBURG, WV
November 21, 2008 7:29 AM Sortation Center Departure NEW BERLIN, WI
November 19, 2008 11:47 PM Sortation Center Arrival NEW BERLIN, WI
* indicates data from USPS

There is no asterisk, so I guess it is not USPS.

But it is only a micro cooker lid so I can't imagine it should take over a week from when it was shipped!

I submitted the Replacement Part order on the 16th. It shipped on the 18th.

Host just called and her show order has arrived - but not the replacement part (I submittted the replacement part order before the show!!)

Just curious on the ship method.

And I just noticed that another replacement part order that I submitted a day later (AND was shipped a day later) was rec'd by the other customer yesterday!! ???

Lately, replacement parts have been coming through the postal service. My small batter bowl lids were shoved in my mail box.

I think they give them to DHL who in turn gives them to the USPS.

Lots of replacement parts come USPS cuz they are light.

What are the shipping options for replacement parts?

The shipping options for replacement parts vary depending on the item and location. Our standard shipping method is through USPS and typically takes 5-7 business days for delivery. We also offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee.

How long does it take for a replacement part to ship?

Once an order for a replacement part has been placed, it typically takes 1-2 business days for our team to process and ship the item. The delivery time will depend on the shipping method selected at checkout.

Is there a cost for shipping replacement parts?

Yes, there is a shipping fee for replacement parts. The cost will vary depending on the item and shipping method selected. The shipping fee will be displayed at checkout before completing the order.

Can I track my replacement part shipment?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your replacement part has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your shipment on our website or through the shipping carrier's website.

What should I do if my replacement part is damaged during shipping?

If your replacement part arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to resolve the issue and send a replacement part if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Back