• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Free Product Pile: A Step-by-Step Guide for PC Hosts

In summary, Stack the host game is a great way to demonstrate the many free products your PC hosts get.
chefjwr
:) I saw this demonstrated at cluster meeting. Does anyone have a good written description of how to do this to demonstrate the many free products our PC hosts get?

I think I've heard it called "Stack the host" game but no I have never seen it done! Sorry.

In the last catalog I know that there was 2 pages that equaled the average host amount ($500 level). But I didn't see one in the current page. Just take some of your most popular products and figure it up to the $500 host level.

Ooh, good idea with my show tomorrow. I usually "show" the host item but since it's more free products there isn't really anything to "show". So I could pile the host with $90 worth of products and then add another $50! I like that idea thanks!

I have never thought of this whole stacking idea, but I LOVE IT!! To quote my daughter... "You guys. rock. You roll. You rock and roll!" (It's cure when shedoes it :) Dorky from me:(

I went to a Princess House Party the other night and the consultant did that. It's a good idea as long as you don't drag it out too long, time-wise.

Has anyone thought about doing a shorter demo which will allow for more time to do "free product" spiels in order to get some bookings? Just a thought. I know I am a very visual person and if I am about to "stack the host" with free product that she is earning, I think it will give the other guests an idea of what they can get. Just thinking out loud.....

I don't do the pile on - too much for my little brain to figure out....but I have started using the Booking Coupons with my host - I have her stand with me, and I give these to her one at a time and talk about the benefits of hosting....people seem to really respond well to it, and I have good bookings....I think that as much as I talk about the benefits of booking a show, people really need a visual to help them understand.

And I got these from someone on here - I don't remember who, wish I did, because I'd love to give them credit, and a BIG thank you!

Attachments

• bookingcouponswd(2).doc
    167 KB · Views: 423
Thanks Becky. I just passed this on to my downline.

Those are great visuals Becky, thanks for shaing them! And to whomever created them!

Related to Host Free Product Pile: A Step-by-Step Guide for PC Hosts

What is the "Host Free Product Pile on"?

The "Host Free Product Pile on" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where hosts can earn free products based on the total sales from their party or event.

How does the "Host Free Product Pile on" work?

For every $50 in sales, the host earns one "pile on" item for free. The more sales the party generates, the more free products the host can earn.

Can the host choose which products they want for free?

Yes, the host can choose from a selection of products designated as "pile on" items. They can mix and match these items based on their preferences.

Do the sales from the host's party count towards their own purchases?

Yes, the host's own purchases count towards the total sales for the "Host Free Product Pile on" promotion.

Is there a limit to the number of free products a host can earn?

There is no limit to the number of "pile on" items a host can earn. The more sales their party generates, the more free products they can receive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LynWI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies