• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holey Moley - 24hr Delivery - Totally Amazing!!

In summary, "Holey Moley - 24hr Delivery - Totally Amazing!!" is a delivery service that offers a variety of products and guarantees to deliver within 24 hours. The delivery process involves immediate processing of orders and working with a network of drivers and couriers. The service offers a wide range of products, and its availability can be checked by entering a zip code. Additional fees may apply, which will be clearly displayed before placing an order.
otisbg
Gold Member
Holey Moley - I submitted a show last night at 7pm (Tuesday night) and it is showing that it just shipped - today - Wednesday at 2:30pm.......Totally Amazing!!:D

Re: Shipping!!wow, i i just checked mine to from yesterday afternoon (5 boxes) and it has shipped as well :)
fedex just hasn't put it into the tracking system yet

Re: Shipping!!Mine too WHOA! Wonder if they were just not busy or something AND I hope they keep rocking it like this. Maybe it is to try to get all the items from last season out before new? I dunno. But cool as heck. :D

Re: Shipping!!I also submitted mine Tuesday night. It still shows Released for Picking. :(
I guess they finally slowed down.

Re: Shipping!!They need to update the status getting orders out right now I think they are breaking records.

Re: Shipping!!Mine shipped out on Tuesday and arrived at my house today .. one day earlier than PC estimated.

Related to Holey Moley - 24hr Delivery - Totally Amazing!!

What is "Holey Moley - 24hr Delivery - Totally Amazing!!"?

"Holey Moley - 24hr Delivery - Totally Amazing!!" is a delivery service that guarantees to deliver your order within 24 hours. It offers a variety of products and services, including food, groceries, and other essentials.

How does the 24 hour delivery work?

Once you place your order, our team will immediately start processing it. We work with our network of drivers and couriers to ensure your order is delivered to your doorstep within 24 hours.

What products can I order through "Holey Moley - 24hr Delivery - Totally Amazing!!"?

Our delivery service offers a wide range of products, including food, groceries, household essentials, and more. You can browse our menu or search for specific items to find what you need.

Is "Holey Moley - 24hr Delivery - Totally Amazing!!" available in my area?

We are constantly expanding our delivery coverage. You can check if "Holey Moley - 24hr Delivery - Totally Amazing!!" is available in your area by entering your zip code on our website or app.

Are there any additional fees for using "Holey Moley - 24hr Delivery - Totally Amazing!!"?

There may be additional fees, such as delivery and service fees, depending on your order and location. These fees will be clearly displayed before you place your order, so you know exactly what you are paying for.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ameliasurf
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedposey
  • mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • straitfan