• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Enter a Half-Price Item in Pampered Partner After a Game Win?

In summary, the host won a half-price item, so the guest should enter it as a normal purchase and take the half-price amount off the total cost. If the show was at $300, the guest would go from having 1 HP item to having 2 HP items. Next time the guest could offer a specific product or product value as an alternative to buying the cookware at full price.
blondeinpcola
:confused: I need some help ... I played the Tic-Tac-Toe game with one of my hosts and she won a Half-price item. So, silly me, now I don't quite know the best way to enter this in Pampered Partner....anyone have a method they use.

Thanks!!

blondeinpcola said:
:confused: I need some help ... I played the Tic-Tac-Toe game with one of my hosts and she won a Half-price item. So, silly me, now I don't quite know the best way to enter this in Pampered Partner....anyone have a method they use.

Thanks!!
What is her current discount level?
Enter the half price item and you pay the difference from her level. Hopefully you made specific choices or it could get EXPENSIVE:(

Her show was $300 so she already go 1 HP item, but she earned another from me.
So I should just enter it normally and then just take the half price amount off the total.

blondeinpcola said:
Her show was $300 so she already go 1 HP item, but she earned another from me.
So I should just enter it normally and then just take the half price amount off the total.
Yes but encourage her to bump up another level or two. This will make the price lower for you.
For next time offer a specific product or product value or you could get stuck with buying her the Cookware:confused:

Oh yeh...it says it DOES NOT INCLUDE cookware...and I also note that it must be under $25. Oh we've tried ... we just barely made the $300.
Thanks...I'm still learning ... I just don't want to put myself to deep in the hole!! She was so sweet and she was really trying to get orders too!

Thank goodness for that disclaimer you did. Remeber you won't really be paying the whole difference because you will get commission on it because it's NOT really a half price item. Also put which ever 'half price" items is more expensive as the "real" 1/2 price item.:D

If she made $300 level and when you put her order in she will get 20% off that.. so $25 with 20% off will be $20.00, then you will get commission (if 20%) $4.00 off. You will have to pay $16.00. Make any sense??

Don't forget either to make that part of her payment a "consultant gift" for your records. Then at the end of the year you will have a record of those business expenses in PP!

HTH~

Thank you so much ladies!! I appreciate all the help.

1. How do I redeem my half price items?

To redeem your half price items, simply add them to your cart and proceed to checkout. At checkout, the discount will automatically be applied.

2. Can I use my half price items on any product?

Yes, you can use your half price items on any product. However, the discount cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

3. How many half price items can I redeem at once?

You can redeem up to 3 half price items per order. If you have more than 3 half price items, you can place multiple orders to redeem them all.

4. Do I have to use my half price items all at once?

No, you can choose to use your half price items on different orders. They will remain in your account until you use them.

5. What happens if I return a product that I used a half price item on?

If you return a product that you used a half price item on, the half price item will be returned to your account and can be used on a future purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankeeinontario
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jilleysue
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • yankfan24