• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with Mango Salsa Sundae Recipe?

In summary, to make Mango Salsa Sundaes, you will need 2 ripe mangoes, 1 red bell pepper, 1 jalapeno pepper, 1/4 cup red onion, 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, 2 tbsp lime juice, 1/4 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp black pepper. To prepare the mangoes, peel and dice them into small cubes, making sure to remove any excess fibers and pit. The salsa can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge in an airtight container. Any type of vanilla or fruit-flavored ice cream works well for the sundaes, and you can also try using coconut or mango flavored ice cream. To
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I need some help with this recipe. Can someone describe how to make the tortilla cups for the sundaes?? Do I use the large or small size tortillas? Can I make them ahead of time? Is whole wheat better than the regular white ones? Thanks for your help.:)

I made it with small tortillas cut to a square, and used the white tortillas. They seemed to work pretty well.

I don't bother with the cups. I make cinnamon chips - just cut the flour tortillas (any size) into wedges after spritzing with water and sprinkling the cinnamon/sugar on them and bake them on a stone at 400 degrees.

I have made the mango salsa lots of times with those chips and everyone always LOVES them!

Thanks for bringing these up - I have a host who wants a second recipe (dessert) and doesn't want chocolate - this will be perfect!

What ingredients do I need to make Mango Salsa Sundaes?

To make Mango Salsa Sundaes, you will need 2 ripe mangoes, 1 red bell pepper, 1 jalapeno pepper, 1/4 cup red onion, 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, 2 tbsp lime juice, 1/4 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp black pepper.

How do I prepare the mangoes for the salsa?

To prepare the mangoes, start by peeling and dicing them into small cubes. You can also use a mango slicer for easier and more consistent cuts. Make sure to remove any excess fibers and pit from the mango.

Can I make the salsa ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the mango salsa ahead of time. It is recommended to make it no more than a day in advance to ensure the freshest flavors. Store it in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to use.

What type of ice cream works best for Mango Salsa Sundaes?

Any type of vanilla or fruit-flavored ice cream will work well for Mango Salsa Sundaes. You can also try using coconut or mango flavored ice cream for an extra tropical twist.

How do I assemble the Mango Salsa Sundaes?

To assemble the sundaes, start by scooping your desired amount of ice cream into a bowl or glass. Then, top it with a generous serving of the mango salsa. You can also add a dollop of whipped cream or a sprinkle of chopped nuts for extra flavor and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • stayinathomemama
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies