• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help....first Bazaar in Two Days!!!!

In summary, -You have a first bazaar and are trying to get ready-Take order forms, display products, and have catalogs-Print cards with recipes and a free gift coupon-Close show the same day orders are taken
afwife98439
Ok, So i have my very first bazaar. This also happens to be my very first anything for PC. I have been trying to get ready and what not. Ive only been a consultant for the last two weeks or so. I don't know what all paperwork to bring....or how much of the paper work to bring. I have a gift ideas paper, I have my open house flyer, i have dec.,jan. and feb. host and guest specials ( for my catalog binders...niffty idea i got from another consultant in my region) I have money bags and what not. But I'm still trying to get everything together...i don't want to run out....I went and got some ingredients for some hand outs....and what not....but if you guys have any suggestions as to what to bring and what not....i really would appreciate it!!! I am nervous and stressing about how i want this to be very very successful!! Anything would be a blessing!!

Since you're brand new and therefore unlikely to have a stash of stuff for cash and carry, you'll definitely want to take order forms so you can take orders. And take your kit so you can have a display of products. Make sure you have your calendar and a couple of host packs, so when you book shows you can hand them to the hosts right there.

Take plenty of catalogs, but try and be stingy(sp?) with them. If you have the mini holiday catalogs, recipes cards or anything else to pass out be sure you have all your contact information on them. Maybe offer a raffle for a Free Cooking show. That way you can get some contacts.

Did you order forms from PC or are you printing outside order forms?

Like Ann mentioned, definitely bring your kit so you can have a products display.

You might want to offer a "FREE SHOW" (you bring the ingredients) or a "Mystery Host" as a door prize. This will help get some contacts by filling out door prize slips. If you run out of catalogs, just offer to mail them one. Best of luck!!

When I do a fair/expo/bazaar, I never put catalogs out on my table. Many people will walk through those events and pick up any paperwork that's out. They put it into their bag, purse, or pocket, and never look at it again. I always have oodles of catalogs with me, but I only give them to people who specifically ask.Also, while I've been blessed to have a fair amount of sales at these types of events, I try to view them as advertising opportunities. This way I concentrate on the many contacts I've made, and I'm not disappointed if the sales aren't up.

I'm doing a holiday fair on Sunday. Because it's getting so close to Christmas, I'm going to tell people that I am closing the show THE SAME DAY in order for them to get their orders by Christmas. So I've decided to take apart a catalog and put it in a binder in page protectors that they can shop from at the table, and only give out catalogs to those who ask for them. I'm also printing up the cards with the cranberry crunch bark recipe and a coupon for a free gift if they book a show before Jan 15! I have 4 shows for the second half of January. It would be nice to get in one earlier, or even in the last week of December.

I always do a door prize of some kind...lately a gift certificate to be used only through me. When they fill out the draw slip I give them a recipe card I made with a 10% off coupon on the back with an expiry date. Then I have something to follow up with them about specifically and they are immediately getting something for their efforts (as little as that is). I have gotten bookings and a few orders in the past at the actual fair, but for the most part it comes in the follow up. That is the most important thing...follow up within a couple of days and thank them for stopping by the booth, let them know who won the door prize and tell them they can receive free and discounted products as well just by having a fun evening...blah, blah, whatever you want to say. It has worked well for me in the past. I did a fair in a small community last Christmas and got most of my business in 2007 stemming from that show...and I got a recruit in that area from one of the latter shows.

Related to Help....first Bazaar in Two Days!!!!

What are some popular items to sell at a bazaar?

Some popular items to sell at a bazaar include kitchen gadgets, cookware, baking mixes, and serving dishes. Pampered Chef also has a variety of seasonal and holiday products that are perfect for bazaars.

How should I set up my booth at the bazaar?

It's important to make your booth eye-catching and inviting. Use tablecloths and display stands to showcase your products. You can also offer samples and demonstration of how to use Pampered Chef products in your cooking.

What are some effective ways to promote my booth at the bazaar?

Social media is a great way to promote your booth at the bazaar. You can also print out flyers and distribute them in your community or at local businesses. Offering a special discount or promotion can also attract customers to your booth.

Do I need to have inventory on hand for the bazaar?

Yes, it's important to have inventory on hand for the bazaar. Make sure to stock up on popular items and have a variety of products available for customers to choose from. You can also offer special deals for customers who purchase multiple items.

What should I do with any leftover inventory after the bazaar?

If you have any leftover inventory after the bazaar, you can offer them as samples for future parties or events. You can also sell them at a discounted price on your personal website or through social media. Or, you can donate them to a local charity or organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tara Volpenhein
  • afwife98439
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
raebates
  • J.Corley
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies