• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Birthday Kristi & Stacy!!!!

In summary, "Happy Birthday Kristi & Stacy!!!!" is a birthday celebration event organized by Pampered Chef to honor two team members, Kristi and Stacy. The exact date and location will be announced by team leaders, and all Pampered Chef employees are welcome to attend. The event will include birthday games, food, and a festive atmosphere to celebrate the special day of Kristi and Stacy. Contributions to make the event more memorable are also welcome.
Ginger428
Gold Member
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY:balloon:

Happy Birthday Ladies!

May you have a pampered day filled with love and joy!

Happy Birthday!!!!!! :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Have a WONDERFUL day:balloon: :D :sing:

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day:)

Have a very wonderful BIRTHDAY!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Hope you BOTH have a blessed Birthday!

tigger-partyhat-01t.jpg

:sing: Happy Birthday to You :sing:
:sing: Happy Birthday Dear Kristi & Stacy :sing:

and many more!!!

THANK YOU!!! WOW!! 2 threads! I'm truly LOVED here!!

Thank you for thinking of me!!!:D

PampMomof3 said:
THANK YOU!!! WOW!! 2 threads! I'm truly LOVED here!!

Thank you for thinking of me!!!:D

LMAO!!!! YES YOU ARE!!!!!
BTW, last night when we were going back & forth with the emails, I was vkotoff......;) Have a GREAT Time tonight!:balloon:

Thanks Ginger! I was wondering who that was!!!:blushing:

:balloon:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

:balloon:

Thank you all so much. I just arrived home from Leadership to find this. I celebrated my 40th:eek: with a good time in Cinnci we all went to Cadillac Ranch and I rode the bull so I could say i still had it for a 40 year old:cool: ....shhhh I did pay the control guy to be gentle with me so I could make it out and back to the hotel j/k i didn't pay him but did ask him to be kind. I can't wait to go to Denver next year. I wish I had found out where were everyone was for the Meet n Greet. Again THANK YOU for thinking of me...:love:

Related to Happy Birthday Kristi & Stacy!!!!

What is "Happy Birthday Kristi & Stacy!!!!"?

"Happy Birthday Kristi & Stacy!!!!" is a special birthday celebration event held by Pampered Chef to honor two of our dedicated team members, Kristi and Stacy. It is a time for us to show our appreciation and celebrate their birthdays together.

When and where will "Happy Birthday Kristi & Stacy!!!!" take place?

The exact date and location of "Happy Birthday Kristi & Stacy!!!!" will be announced by our team leaders. Please stay tuned for further updates.

Who can attend "Happy Birthday Kristi & Stacy!!!!"?

As a Pampered Chef employee, you are welcome to attend "Happy Birthday Kristi & Stacy!!!!" and join in the celebration for Kristi and Stacy's birthdays.

What can I expect at "Happy Birthday Kristi & Stacy!!!!"?

At "Happy Birthday Kristi & Stacy!!!!", you can expect a fun and festive atmosphere filled with birthday games, delicious food, and great company. It is a time for us to come together and celebrate the special day of our team members.

How can I contribute to "Happy Birthday Kristi & Stacy!!!!"?

We welcome any contributions to make "Happy Birthday Kristi & Stacy!!!!" a memorable event for Kristi and Stacy. Please reach out to the event organizers for more information on how you can get involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Ginger428
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Geekgirl69
Replies