• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Monthly Specials: Buy 1, Get 1 Free - Confirm Your Savings!

In summary, Joanne explains that if a customer spends $80 before tax and shipping, they will get the monthly special. If the customer spends more, they will get the monthly special plus the extra specials.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
For every $80 (cdn) spent, the guest gets the monthly special. So if the customer spends $170 (cdn) can they get two of the monthly specials or just the one? I think its two, but I wan't sure.

I figured it was only one per person... but I could be wrong.... I am curious to know myself

Hi ladies,

2 years with PC here for me. I'm also in Canada and yes, with EVERY $80 spent BEFORE shipping/handling and tax the guest OR host will get the guest special (or with $75 spent when that was the special last month). I just had a gal order $284 at a show and it's already delivered and yes, she got her 3 stackable cooling racks. I also had a host get three as well because with her 3 half price and her monthly host special she spent over $240 before the tax. How cool is that!?!!!!

Hope that helps you both :)

Thanks! I thought I was correct about it but just needed the verification. That's really great when that happens.:)

Is this only in Canada? I thought I tried this in the past - entering qty 2 in Pampered Partner and it kicked it out and stated "one per guest"? I actually had guest put two different orders of $60 each to get the Free rack - yes they paid the $4 shipping twice. Anyone from the US have any input?
Thanks!
Joanne

I don't have tha answer to that but I was wondering about the host getting the guest special.

ChefinHarmony said:
Is this only in Canada? I thought I tried this in the past - entering qty 2 in Pampered Partner and it kicked it out and stated "one per guest"? I actually had guest put two different orders of $60 each to get the Free rack - yes they paid the $4 shipping twice. Anyone from the US have any input?
Thanks!
Joanne

No answer, but have always wanted to know the answer to this, too! HELP!

I am pretty sure this is only in Canada - here in the US they would have to place separate orders and pay shipping on each order.

dannyzmom said:
I am pretty sure this is only in Canada - here in the US they would have to place separate orders and pay shipping on each order.
Thats a BUMMER!

Now you guys really have me lost. Have anyone found the correct answer for usa. ......

Before the 15.0 PP version in the US I was able to get the guest special more than 1 time per guest if they spent $120! Now PP will not allow it it prompts "only 1 per guest" so in my experience No we cannot get more than 1.

And yes, the host can have the guest special if she spends 60$.

That's correct, it's limit one.

My SIL tried to work that system a couple of years ago. It was in January, when there was a freebie (adj. measuring spoon) with each order and a bigger freebie (adj. scoop) with each order over $50. My MIL hosted and SIL took some order forms and books to work. Well, she charged everyone partial shipping (I think $1), and then grouped orders into $50 "lumps" so that she could get the scoops, but she expected everyone to still be able to get the spoons. I told her that I couldn't do that, and she got mad at me. Since she didn't give me contact information for any of her coworkers, I couldn't call them and explain the situation. So I told her to either cough up the additional money so I could submit each order with its own shipping (and therefore a free spoon), or give the scoops to the people who she promised a spoon to. (She's got control issues, but that's a whole 'nother thread.)

What are the current monthly specials for Pampered Chef?

The current monthly specials for Pampered Chef include a buy 1, get 1 free promotion on select items. This means that when you purchase one item at full price, you can get another item of equal or lesser value for free.

How do I take advantage of the buy 1, get 1 free promotion?

To take advantage of the buy 1, get 1 free promotion, simply add two eligible items to your cart. The discount will be automatically applied at checkout, with the lower priced item being free.

What products are included in the buy 1, get 1 free promotion?

The buy 1, get 1 free promotion applies to select items, which can vary each month. To see which products are included, visit the monthly specials page on our website or check your consultant's newsletter.

Can I mix and match items for the buy 1, get 1 free promotion?

Yes, you can mix and match eligible items for the buy 1, get 1 free promotion. As long as you have two eligible items in your cart, the discount will be applied.

Is there a limit to how many items I can purchase with the buy 1, get 1 free promotion?

There is no limit to how many items you can purchase with the buy 1, get 1 free promotion. However, the promotion is subject to availability and while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RachelLyn915
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
workingontwo
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
Replies