• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Recipes for Spring/Summer Show: No Demo Needed!

In summary, the conversation revolved around the need for easy recipes for a 1 year anniversary/spring/summer show on March 15th, with a preference for dishes that can be made ahead and sit out without wilting. Suggestions included Jerk Chicken Nacos, Nutty Caramel Brownie Squares, chip and dip using seasonings, Cran-Ras Fizz, Greek Cheese Torta, Chicken Grapefruit Avocado Salad, Creamy One Pot Pasta, Mini Glazed Lemon Cakes, Brownie Truffle Bites, Greek Cheese Torta, Cool Veggie Pizza, Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips, Chocolate Chip Sensation, mini pesto pizzas, calzones or braids, and trifle recipes.
nikki70563
Gold Member
Need some good, easy, recipes for my 1 year anniversary/spring/summer show on March 15th it will be a no demo show so any recipes would do - just a note if it is something to use a spring/summer product let me know because I am inactive right now so I would have to borrow the products.

anyone ..........

nikki70563 said:
Need some good, easy, recipes for my 1 year anniversary/spring/summer show on March 15th it will be a no demo show so any recipes would do - just a note if it is something to use a spring/summer product let me know because I am inactive right now so I would have to borrow the products.

My 2 year is on the 15th! We have the same anniversary.

I love the Jerk Chicken Nacos. The Nutty Caramel Brownie Squares would be a good dessert. Some type of chip and dip using one of the seasonings. I would make things that will go a long way.

I'm having a spring open house on Sunday and I'm only making new recipes...

Cran-Ras Fizz
Greek Cheese Torta
Chicken Grapefruit Avacado Salad
Creamy One Pot Pasta
Mini Glazed Lemon Cakes

Since I have alot of the new products I'm using them but you don't have to. All of these recipes are in the new Seasons Best, which I'm giving to everyone that attends. Good Luck! G-

You want recipes that will be able to be made ahead, and be able to sit out without wilting, or worrying about food poisoning......so, if it's going to be sitting out for a while, I wouldn't do meat dishes.Dips and Chips & veggies, using PC spices for the dips, and maybe some beer bread with dips and/or spreadsThe Brownie Truffle Bites are always a HUGE hit - and easy to make ahead - plus they are bite sized.the Greek Cheese TortaCool Veggie Pizza (an oldie, but goodie!)Fruit Salsa, and Cinnamon Chips

Chocolate Chip Sensation is a great fall back recipe!

mini pesto pizzas
any of the calzones or braids (I get a WOW factor frm these)
trifle recipes (you can make it as simple as needed)

thanks for the suggestions

What are some easy recipes for a spring/summer show that do not require a demonstration?

1. Strawberry Spinach Salad - A refreshing salad with a mix of fresh strawberries, spinach, and a light vinaigrette dressing.

2. Grilled Chicken Skewers - Perfect for a backyard BBQ, these skewers are marinated in a flavorful sauce and grilled to perfection.

3. Caprese Pasta Salad - This classic Italian dish is a crowd-pleaser with its combination of fresh tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil.

4. Lemon Garlic Shrimp - A quick and easy dish that is bursting with flavor. Serve over a bed of rice or pasta for a complete meal.

5. Grilled Vegetable Platter - Mix and match your favorite vegetables and grill them to perfection for a healthy and colorful side dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahjmpc
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
sjackson
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies