• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gluten Free Cookbook: Tips, Complaints, Praise & Reviews

In summary, the Gluten Free Cookbook Tips, complaints, praise, reviews, ideas, thoughts are that HO is listening to suggestions. Now if they could produce GF items in a certified GF facility. But then that would probably raise the prices.
Admin Greg
Staff member
Please discuss the Gluten Free Cookbook Tips, complaints, praise, reviews, ideas, thoughts...

I like that HO is listening to suggestions. Now if they could produce GF items in a certified GF facility. But then that would probably raise the prices.

Yeah, it would be nice if they could contract with a GF facility for some pantry items. They said the GF cookbook requires xanthum gum for some recipes, but I'm not sure it's needed for all of them.

I am offering Gluten Free shows with a salad and/or gluten free pizza and this will be a gift for anyone who hosts one.

Last edited:
Intrepid_Chef said:
I am offering Gluten Free shows with a salad and/or gluten free pizza and this will be a gift for anyone who hosts one.

How are you handling potential cross contamination issues? It's not a big deal for me (I avoid wheat but I don't need to worry about small amounts), but I have a friend who could react if utensils etc. aren't handled properly. She bought a stone for herself, but I wouldn't serve her off MY stones, and when she came to my show I used a brand new scraper (she asked me not to use bamboo utensils).

By baking a pizza in the oven on my grill pan, since it has ONLY handled gluten free crust, or making a salad without croutons. I would not offer something made on stoneware to a person with celiac either. If we are making 2 things, one gluten bearing and one not, the GF dish would be made first.

Off the grill pan! Brilliant. Thanks for weighing in.

I am very happy this is in our line. I would never do GF demos- but just to be able to offer the c/b I think is awesome!

Why wouldn't you?

I did my first one early on. The host told me her mom was celiac and said, "Oh she can just have fruit and cheese." I said, "If she's a guest at this party, she should be able to eat what we make" and went into research mode."

I am certain she appreciated it. I know her mom did. Especially me not making a big deal over it.

Last edited:
I wouldn't either, to be honest. I did for my friend because... she's a friend, and she was coming to my home. But I would not offer to do a gluten free show, because I would not want to take on the responsibility. I might be willing to do a wheat-free show, but I don't think I would guarantee no cross-contamination. I am VERY impressed by those who will do it, though!

I love that this cookbook takes already favorite PC recipes and makes them glutton free.

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/6989/gluttonfreecb.jpg

Some recipes included:

Tomato Basil Squares
Jalapeno Popper Pizzas
Grecian Party Squares
Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake
Chicken Broccoli Braid
Thre Cheese Mac and Cheese
Taffy Apple pizza
Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies

19 recipes in all.

1. How many recipes are included in the "Gluten Free Cookbook"?

The "Gluten Free Cookbook" contains over 100 delicious and easy-to-follow recipes that are all gluten-free. There is a wide variety of dishes including appetizers, main courses, and desserts.

2. Are the ingredients for the recipes easy to find in local grocery stores?

Yes, the ingredients used in the "Gluten Free Cookbook" recipes are all common and easy to find in most grocery stores. We also provide substitution options for any hard-to-find ingredients.

3. Can the recipes in the "Gluten Free Cookbook" be modified for other dietary restrictions?

While the cookbook is specifically focused on gluten-free recipes, many of the dishes can be modified to accommodate other dietary restrictions such as dairy-free or vegetarian. We also offer tips for substitutions and alternatives.

4. Are there any tips on how to make gluten-free cooking easier and more efficient?

Yes, the "Gluten Free Cookbook" includes helpful tips and tricks for making gluten-free cooking easier and more efficient. This includes meal planning, stocking a gluten-free pantry, and time-saving techniques.

5. Is there a section for reviews and feedback from other customers?

Yes, the "Gluten Free Cookbook" includes a section for reviews and feedback from other customers. This allows readers to see real experiences and opinions from those who have tried the recipes and tips in the cookbook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Admin Greg