• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Buy a $150+ Gift Certificate for a Bride's Bridal Shower?

In summary, a Gift Certificate for Bride is a type of gift certificate offered by Pampered Chef for brides-to-be. It can be purchased online or through a consultant and allows the recipient to choose products from the catalog as wedding gifts. The value of the certificate can be customized and it can be combined with other forms of payment. It expires after one year and can be used for online purchases by entering a unique code at checkout.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I have a group that wants to pitch in all together and get a bride-to-be a gc for her bridal shower. Can I enter it as a show if it is above $150?

I wouldn't do it as a gift certificate. I would put them in as a guest and have the bride choose products within that amount. That way she doesn't have to call PC and pay direct shipping later.

A group of teachers are all pitching in for a gc for another fellow teacher. Her shower is Thursday. I'm just presenting her with a mock certificate then will put the order in for the "official" one so she can get it at home with catty and all. I don't know when she'll use it, so the gc is the only option. Just wanted to know if I could put it on a show.

NM, I figured it out. She's having a regular bridal shower but some of the teachers are giving her a PC gift certificate.

Gotcha. I just tried it on P3 and yes it looks like I can do it that way.

1. What is a Gift Certificate for Bride?

A Gift Certificate for Bride is a special type of gift certificate offered by Pampered Chef specifically for brides-to-be. It allows the bride to choose products from our catalog that she would like to receive as gifts for her wedding.

2. How does a Gift Certificate for Bride work?

The Gift Certificate for Bride can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. The certificate will be emailed to the recipient and can be redeemed for any products of her choice from our catalog. It can also be combined with other forms of payment if the total cost of the chosen products exceeds the value of the certificate.

3. What is the value of a Gift Certificate for Bride?

The value of a Gift Certificate for Bride can vary depending on the purchaser's preference. It can be purchased in increments of $25, $50, $75, or $100. The total value of the certificate can also be customized to fit the purchaser's budget.

4. Is there an expiration date for the Gift Certificate for Bride?

Yes, the Gift Certificate for Bride is valid for one year from the date of purchase. It is important to redeem the certificate before the expiration date to ensure that the chosen products are still available in our catalog.

5. Can the Gift Certificate for Bride be used for online purchases?

Yes, the Gift Certificate for Bride can be redeemed for online purchases. The recipient can simply enter the unique code provided on the certificate during the checkout process to apply the certificate's value to the total cost of the order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hindy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • chefangie