• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the $50 Gas Card Bonus at the Local Fair's PC Booth Real?

In summary, the man at the PC booth said that there is a $50 gas card for a bonus if you book one more show than you have scheduled. He said that promotion is only for conference attendees.
Teresa LM
I stopped by a PC booth at the local county fair. The man that I talked to said something about needing another booking for July. He needed one more and encouraged me to get one more than the 3 I have scheduled. He said there is a $50 gas card for a bonus? Is he mistaken or was this something that he heard at conference? I didn't get to go to conference but he did.

I believe that promotion is only for conference attendees.

Thank you. That's what I was starting to think, since I hadn't heard anything about it.

Yes, the gas card promo and the "Skinny Mini" pocketbook bag were for the NC Attendees. The Apron promo is for everyone.

Yup, just another perk of going to conference!! I have 5 scheduled, would love one more to get $100!

wadesgirl said:
Yup, just another perk of going to conference!! I have 5 scheduled, would love one more to get $100!

I am so excited about this promotion! Gas money for vacation in August!

I have 9 shows and 2 Catalog shows this month - 2 shows already submitted, and both catalog shows are just waiting for the hosts orders. If I can get 10 out of 11 to close in July (3 of the shows are the last week) That will be $200 in gas cards! LOVE that kind of incentive!

I am right there with ya'll!! I have already submitted 9, closing 2 more today and closing my last one on Sunday!! That should get me $250 in gas cards!! Wahoo!! I love this company!

Super excited too. I have 9 shows, if they all close in time! I actually have only done 4 cooking shows..the rest are catalog shows because I wanted those gas cards! lol

I'd love to find the 10th one....fingers crossed all 9 hosts can get everything in place for July submissions. :)

I have 5 closing, wish I would have had another one in there but I'll take $50 free!!

Has anyone gotten the email from Home Office about our choice of gas cards? It says on the flyer they will begin emailing the week of July 25 but I haven't heard anything!

chezshelly said:
Has anyone gotten the email from Home Office about our choice of gas cards? It says on the flyer they will begin emailing the week of July 25 but I haven't heard anything!

HA! I was just coming on here to ask the same question! I looked all over on the website too, but don't see any info.

I was really hoping to get at least some of them before we leave on Vacation on Aug. 20th.

I have 2 I qualify for right now, and 2 more by the end of the month.

This is what is at the bottom of the flyer:

There’s no limit to the number of gas cards that National Conference attendees can
earn. Beginning the week of July 25, each time you reach a new level of Shows held
and submitted in July (FOUR Shows, then every TWO additional), you’ll receive an
email from the Home Office asking for your selection of gas card. You’ll have until
Aug. 15, 2011, to make your selection(s). If you haven’t made any selections by
midnight CT on Aug.15, 2011, your total reward will automatically default to one
deposit of 25 Pampered Chef® dollars. Gas cards cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
APO achievers and achievers in noncontiguous states and territories will receive Visa
gift cards. Allow 2–4 weeks for delivery.
July 2011 Consultant Sales Promotion

I have already submitted 9 shows and haven't received any emails!! And I am like you, I want them for when we go on a trip soon also!! I guess I just have to be patient!

chezshelly said:

I got my email today but I have 2 more gas cards coming so not sure if I should respond to this email or wait til I have submitted my last few shows.

The fine print did say:
each time you reach a new level of Shows held
and submitted in July (FOUR Shows, then every TWO additional), you’ll receive an
email from the Home Office asking for your selection of gas card.
But you have till Aug 15th...so waiting won't hurt to see if you get another email with the next two shows.

I got my email last night, but it doesn't include the shows I've submitted in the last couple of days....

You will get another e-mail with each 2 shows you submit in the future it says so I submitted and then thought of that but I know I read it after I submitted that they will continue to send them as you submit two shows.

trps said:
You will get another e-mail with each 2 shows you submit in the future it says so I submitted and then thought of that but I know I read it after I submitted that they will continue to send them as you submit two shows.

I didn't get another email - but when I went into CC - there was an option to choose more gift cards this morning.

ChefBeckyD said:
I didn't get another email - but when I went into CC - there was an option to choose more gift cards this morning.

Where did you find this or did you go through the email they sent you? When I go through the email mine says the # of shows and todays date (the date I "redeemed" it) but the part that says what gas station I chose is blank. Is that what you see? I wish I'd have printed the page when I did it...

BethCooks4U said:
Where did you find this or did you go through the email they sent you? When I go through the email mine says the # of shows and todays date (the date I "redeemed" it) but the part that says what gas station I chose is blank. Is that what you see? I wish I'd have printed the page when I did it...
Yeah, I had to go through the email they sent to get to it. And I see the same thing you see. I've chosen 2 gas cards for 2 different companies, and both are blank. I hope that's okay....I don't think printing the page would have helped - mine were blank as soon as I hit the button.I've seen received another email (after the fact of choosing the gas card) and I should be receiving two more!

Got my email last night. I like that we got to pick this time. Last time they sent us "what was close to our area" but there was only one station in my town with the brand that they sent and it was in a neighborhood I never visit. I actually think I ended up losing that card anyway :(

1. What is the Gas Card Promotion?

The Gas Card Promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers who make a qualifying purchase during the promotion period can receive a prepaid gas card as a reward.

2. How do I qualify for the Gas Card Promotion?

To qualify for the Gas Card Promotion, you must make a purchase of $75 or more during the promotion period. The purchase must be made through a Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website.

3. When is the Gas Card Promotion taking place?

The Gas Card Promotion is typically offered a few times a year. The specific dates for each promotion may vary, so be sure to check the Pampered Chef website or ask your consultant for the current promotion dates.

4. How much is the gas card worth?

The value of the gas card may vary depending on the current promotion. Generally, the gas card is worth $25 or more. The exact value will be specified in the promotion details.

5. How do I receive my gas card?

Once you have made a qualifying purchase during the promotion period, you will need to submit a redemption form and proof of purchase to Pampered Chef. The gas card will then be mailed to you within 4-6 weeks after your submission is received and processed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheesehead
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • chefkugler
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • koima