• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saute Pan Size for Garlic Bites & Pork Tenderloin

In summary, the garlic bites can be done in the 8" Executive Skillet using the Grands Biscuits. The biscuits will absorb the garlic and butter mixture and will be delicious. Guests will love them.
JTNT8704
I have searched through all the files for the garlic bites-- and nothing says what size saute pan you are using? Or if its SS or Exec? I am doing the Pork Tenderloin tomorrow, and was looking for a quick complement to it. Thanks!

If using the 8" saute pan, I use the 5 biscuit can. If using the 10" pan, I use the 8 can. I have only done them in the Exec. With the amout of butter involved, I am sure you could do them in the SS also.

I have done them in the 8 " saute pan using the Grands Biscuits. Yesterday, for the first time, I did them in the SS 8" saute pan. Big hit with guests as always.

Thanks! I only have the 8" pans- so I was hoping this could be done. I would love to promote the new SS-- Did you have any trouble with them sticking? And you use Grands biscuits rather then the plain buttermilk ones? Ive never done this before- but they sound super easy and right what Im looking for!

I have always been told to use the Grands Flaky Layers Original. I am sure you could use the buttermilk flavor ones, but the plain allows the garlic/butter/Italian seasoning to take over!

I use the 8" with the 5 Grands but instead of the italian seasoning mix I use fresh parmesan. I put the garlic and parmesan in with the butter after it has melted and then add the grands and mix it a little, sprinkle a little more parmesan on top with the cheese grater and put into oven. They go quickly.

I have found it really doesn't matter what kind of biscuits I use - they always are devoured! I use garlic, Italian Seasoning, and Parmesan Cheese.....I am all about using as many products as I can for any recipe I demo.;)
For biscuit bites:
10" Executive Skillet
Cutting Board
Forged Utility Knife
Garlic Press
Italian Seasoning
Microplane Grater
Small Mix n Scraper
Silicone Hotpad
Cooling Rack
SA Plate
Small Bamboo Tongs

Never thought of Parmesan Cheese ... great idea. Everybody loves these. They disappeared immediately.

1. What size saute pan should I use for making garlic bites?

For making garlic bites, we recommend using a 10-inch saute pan. This size allows for enough space to evenly cook the garlic bites without overcrowding the pan.

2. Can I use a smaller saute pan for making pork tenderloin?

It is not recommended to use a smaller saute pan for making pork tenderloin. A 12-inch saute pan is the ideal size for this dish, as it allows for enough space to sear the meat and then transfer it to the oven for roasting.

3. Is it necessary to use a non-stick saute pan for these dishes?

While a non-stick saute pan can make cooking and clean-up easier, it is not necessary for making garlic bites or pork tenderloin. A regular stainless steel or cast iron saute pan will work just as well.

4. How many garlic bites can I fit in a 10-inch saute pan?

This will depend on the size of your garlic bites, but on average, a 10-inch saute pan can fit about 15-20 garlic bites comfortably. It is important not to overcrowd the pan, as this can affect the cooking time and result in unevenly cooked bites.

5. Can I use a saute pan with a lid for cooking pork tenderloin?

Yes, a saute pan with a lid is recommended for cooking pork tenderloin. The lid will help trap heat and moisture, resulting in a tender and juicy pork tenderloin. Just make sure the pan is oven-safe if you plan on transferring it to the oven for roasting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KaiKendall
Replies