• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's Talk Games: What Works Best for You?

In summary, there are a variety of popular games for large groups including Pictionary, Charades, and Heads Up. For children of different ages, Pampered Chef offers age-specific games and adjustable difficulty levels can also accommodate different ages. There are also many games suitable for both adults and children such as Apples to Apples, Scavenger Hunts, and Taboo. To ensure everyone gets a chance to participate, you can assign teams, rotate players, or choose group games like trivia or relay races. Additionally, there are many virtual or online games that can be played with friends and family such as Jackbox Games, Among Us, and online versions of classic board games.
feather18
Hey all, I was going to see what games you all play, if you play any, what seems to work best, and if you can post them!:balloon:

Click on "Files", and type "games" in the search box. You will be overwhelmed with various game options.

I did that, and they were alot of the same thing. I was just seeing if anyone else had anything! Thanks though!

At my last few shows I've been handing out tickets - the ones where you keep one and put another one in the bowl w/numbers on them (got a huge roll cheap at WalMart) Everyone gets one when they arrive and then I give them out during the show for trying one of our products, giving an idea, etc. Anything they do to contribute to the show. Everyone seems to really like it. I thought of something I should have done at the last show. I did a new recipe and should have given someone 5 tickets for reading it off to me.

This isn't really a game, but it does get people really involved - depending ont he crowd. It does work better w/some then others.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I don't personally play any games related to cooking or kitchen activities, but I have heard great things about the "What's Cooking" game from the company. It's a fun and interactive way to learn new recipes and cooking techniques. I also recommend checking out our recipe app, which has a variety of games and challenges to keep you entertained while you cook. Hope that helps!

1. What are some popular games that are great for large groups?

Some popular games for large groups include Pictionary, Charades, and Heads Up.

2. How can I find games that are suitable for children of different ages?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of games that are specifically designed for different age groups. You can also look for games that have adjustable difficulty levels to accommodate different ages.

3. Are there any games that are suitable for both adults and children?

Yes, there are many games that are enjoyable for both adults and children. Some examples include Apples to Apples, Scavenger Hunts, and Taboo.

4. How can I make sure that everyone gets a chance to participate in the game?

One way to ensure that everyone gets a chance to participate is to assign teams or rotate players. You can also choose games that involve multiple players at once, such as group trivia or relay races.

5. Are there any games that can be played virtually or online?

Yes, there are many virtual or online games that can be played with friends and family. Some popular options include Jackbox Games, Among Us, and online versions of classic board games.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nay0403
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies