• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Pampered Chef Banner for Just $10?

In summary, the "forSale Pampered Chef Banner" is a customizable promotional banner used by Pampered Chef consultants to advertise their products and services. It can be purchased through a consultant and is made of durable vinyl material, suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. It can also be reused for multiple events and parties.
chezshelly
Gold Member
This is the light blue banner Merrill had. Just $10 plus shipping, I'm cleaning out!!!!! Let me know!

picture please....is it still on Merrill?

If Linda doesn't want it....I will take it!

never heard anymore??

Otisbg, I sent you a private message the same day you posted.

Is this still available?!

No, it has sold! Thanks!

sorry - never got the message- kept checking too...oh well..there is always a next time and I am glad you sold it!;)

Otisbg, So Sorry!! It's shows as a sent message from me!! Computers are great when they work!! I apologize for the mixup! Hope you find one!

1. What is a "forSale Pampered Chef Banner"?

The "forSale Pampered Chef Banner" is a promotional banner used by Pampered Chef consultants to advertise their products and services. It can be displayed at events, parties, and on social media to attract potential customers.

2. How can I purchase a "forSale Pampered Chef Banner"?

You can purchase a "forSale Pampered Chef Banner" through a Pampered Chef consultant. They will have access to order the banner through the company's website or can assist you in placing an order.

3. Is the "forSale Pampered Chef Banner" customizable?

Yes, the banner can be customized with your personal information, such as your name and contact information. This allows you to personalize it for your specific business needs.

4. What material is the "forSale Pampered Chef Banner" made of?

The banner is made of high-quality vinyl material that is durable and weather-resistant. It can be used both indoors and outdoors without the risk of fading or tearing.

5. Can I use the "forSale Pampered Chef Banner" for multiple events?

Yes, the banner is reusable and can be used for multiple events and parties. Simply roll it up and store it in a safe place to use again in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • leahevanson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
leahevanson
  • chezshelly