• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Programs Did Kam Use to Create March Flyers?

In summary, the "March Flyers - Ready to View!" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef featuring discounted products for the month of March. The March flyer can be found on the Pampered Chef website or from a consultant. The promotion includes a variety of products at 10-20% off, with some products at a higher discount. It is available in the US and Canada, with product availability varying by country.
kam
Staff member
Here are my flyers with March.As I get more done, I will post them here!

Attachments

• JanFebMar15_fillable.pdf
    977.1 KB · Views: 640
  • JanJanRecFebMar15_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 578
  • MiniCattyInsertFebMar15_fillable.pdf
    917.9 KB · Views: 785
Thank you, Kathleen. So appreciate your efforts!

Reactions: kam
Thanks so much! You are awesome!

Just added a 4 section flyer Jan Recruit through March specials.

Perfect, just what I was looking for, you are awesome, Thanks Kathleen!!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Just added a Feb/March mini-catty flyer.

These are fabulous! Has anyone made any Canadian versions of these? :)

Thank you so much!!!

kam said:
These are awesome Kathleen! Thank you!Is there a "March & April 2015" mini catty version available?

debmiz said:
These are awesome Kathleen! Thank you!Is there a "March & April 2015" mini catty version available?
I will complete sometime this week. I will post it in the "Flyers with April" thread.

kam said:
Thank you, kam! Can you tell me what program(s) you used to create or edit them?

What is the "March Flyers - Ready to View!" promotion?

The "March Flyers - Ready to View!" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that features a selection of discounted products for the month of March. These products can be found in the March flyer and are available for a limited time only.

Where can I find the March flyer?

The March flyer can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Specials" tab. You can also receive a physical copy of the flyer from your Pampered Chef consultant.

What types of products are included in the March flyer promotion?

The March flyer promotion includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, ranging from kitchen tools to cookware to food products. Each month, the products featured in the flyer may vary.

What is the discount for the products in the March flyer?

The discount for the products in the March flyer varies, but most products are offered at a discounted price of 10-20% off the regular retail price. Some products may also be offered at a higher discount.

Is the March flyer promotion available in all countries?

The March flyer promotion is available in the United States and Canada. However, product availability may vary by country. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies