• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the 'Sales Info' Section for on the February Flyers?

In summary, the "Flyers With February" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that runs throughout the month of February. To participate, customers can place an order through a consultant or on the Pampered Chef website, or host a party to take advantage of exclusive rewards. The promotion includes a variety of discounted products from different categories. There are no minimum purchase requirements, but limited quantities may apply. The promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but host rewards and credits can still be used.
kam
Staff member
Here are my flyers with February.

Edit: Just added the Host/Guest on one page and the 2-month

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertJanFeb14_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 618
  • Dec13JanFeb14_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 567
  • DecDecRec13JanFeb14_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 468
  • JanFeb14_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 436
  • Feb2014_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    953.4 KB · Views: 521
Last edited:
Kathleen, you don't begin to know how much I appreciate what you do! I think I speak for many. Thank you a million times over for the excellent flyers you provide for us!!

baychef said:
Kathleen, you don't begin to know how much I appreciate what you do! I think I speak for many. Thank you a million times over for the excellent flyers you provide for us!!
Thank you for your kind words - MUCH appreciated. Some months these take awhile to get together!

Kathleen, Again, you've made my job much easier. It's so nice to be able to show potential hosts several months of choices for them and their guests. Thanks for your efforts every month!

Thanks! Where can I find the Order Forms?

On the flyer, what is the blank "sales info" for?

Just added the Feb Host/Guest on one page and the 2-month format.
kpartain said:
On the flyer, what is the blank "sales info" for?
Anything you want. Whatever you want to fill in to try to get bookings or sales.

What is the "Flyers With February" promotion?

The "Flyers With February" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that runs throughout the month of February. It features a selection of discounted products and exclusive deals for customers and hosts.

How can I participate in the "Flyers With February" promotion?

To participate in the "Flyers With February" promotion, simply place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website during the month of February. You can also host a party and take advantage of the exclusive host rewards offered during this promotion.

What types of products are included in the "Flyers With February" promotion?

The "Flyers With February" promotion includes a variety of products from different categories, such as cookware, kitchen tools, and food items. These products are specially selected to offer customers great deals and savings during the month of February.

Are there any minimum purchase requirements for the "Flyers With February" promotion?

No, there are no minimum purchase requirements for the "Flyers With February" promotion. However, some products may have limited quantities, so it's best to place your order early to ensure availability.

Can I combine the "Flyers With February" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Flyers With February" promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards or use any available credits or coupons towards your purchase during this promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies