• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fed Ex Deliever to Apartments??

Yes, they deliver to apartment complexes - just make sure you have the right address in P3 including the apartment number.
cewcooks
Has anyone ever had fed ex deliever to an apartment complex, my show that I am about to close was on the 15th floor. I am little nervous about a $5oo show going to the wrong address

Did the building have a doorman? If so, they usually accept the deliveries.

Yes, they deliver to apartment complexes - just make sure you have the right address in P3 including the apartment number.

yes they do but not to PO BOXES.

You have to be buzzed in, I never actually saw a doorman when the host calls tonight I will talk to her. Is there a way on ppartner that you can add show notes etc...

Depends. If noboby is home FedEx should leave the packages with the leasing office. That being said.....there is no telling where they will leave them :confused: . I had a $1000 show (10 boxes) left in front of my friend's door at her apartment in downtown Atlanta. Once you get the tracking numbers you might want to call the local depot and give the explicit instructions (however, there is no guarantee that they will follow them). I miss UPS! :cry:

cewcooks said:
You have to be buzzed in, I never actually saw a doorman when the host calls tonight I will talk to her. Is there a way on ppartner that you can add show notes etc...
No there is not. I've asked for this enhancement. If more people ask, maybe they will consider it.

You can add a note in address line #2 and hope the driver sees it.

I live in an apartment and my boxes are left on my patio if I am not home to receive them. If you are worried about them being left at the door have the items sent to you and you can deliver them to the host. I have done that for someone when they are gone at work all day long. It is easier then worrying about the boxes getting stolen or going to the wrong address.

Some leasing offices won't accept packages. It all depends on the apt. complex.

FedEx policy is to not leave packages in common areas because there is so much theft. They are only supposed to do it if the recipient signs a signature release card.

The leasing office where I live does not accept packages. Lots of my customers who live around here know I am home most of the time and so we agree to have it delivered to me and the fed ex guy knows if I am not home to leave my boxes on my patio (can't view boxes from the street). I then call my hosts at work and tell them to stop by on their way home to get their show orders.

All but one apartment I lived in didn't have the lease office on site and the one that did wouldn't accept packages. I would have them sent to you if you are close enough or ask her if she has a friend or family member who wouldn't mind receiving the packages for her.

apartment delivery
cewcooks said:
Has anyone ever had fed ex deliever to an apartment complex, my show that I am about to close was on the 15th floor. I am little nervous about a $5oo show going to the wrong address

hi i am aconsultant living in an apartment (although i dont live on the 15th floor) but my first PC order was delivered to the rental office. then after i continually had PC packages arriving i guess the fedex guy figured it out to leave my packages at my front door.so, there really should be no problem. you can also alert the rental people about your incoming orders and leave a note on the door for the fedex guy for future reference. thats what i did. hope this helps "bump"

My friend who lives in an apartment used to have a friend pick up her packages if she was not home ... with a note to the driver to leave the package at said apartment.But then she had a problem with a neighbor stealing her stuff!She just had a party and had her stuff sent to my house instead.

cewcooks said:

I had one a few weeks ago delivered to the apartment with no problem. FedEx left it at her door. Make sure to put the apartment number on the address. Of course, mine was only a 2 story complexe but it did have different building to it. I have another one closing soon that I will do the same way.

When in doubt have it delivered to you. I always ask if there is any problem with getting deliveries to their home. If not, all is good. If so, they usually have it delivered to their work or their mom... or to me.

Related to Fed Ex Deliever to Apartments??

1. Can I have my Pampered Chef order delivered to my apartment through Fed Ex?

Yes, Fed Ex can deliver your Pampered Chef order directly to your apartment. As long as you provide your correct apartment number and address, the package should be delivered to your door.

2. Is there an extra fee for having my package delivered to my apartment through Fed Ex?

In most cases, there is no additional fee for having your package delivered to your apartment through Fed Ex. However, if your apartment complex has specific delivery policies or requires a signature upon delivery, there may be an additional fee.

3. What if I am not home when Fed Ex attempts to deliver my package to my apartment?

If you are not home when Fed Ex attempts to deliver your package to your apartment, they will usually leave a notice with instructions for redelivery or pickup at a nearby location. You can also sign up for Fed Ex Delivery Manager to manage your delivery preferences.

4. Can I track my package from Fed Ex when it is being delivered to my apartment?

Yes, you can track your package from Fed Ex using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email. You can also sign up for text or email notifications to receive updates on the status of your delivery.

5. Will Fed Ex deliver my package to the leasing office of my apartment complex?

Most likely, Fed Ex will deliver your package directly to your apartment door. However, if your apartment complex has specific delivery policies or if you are not home, they may leave the package at the leasing office. Make sure to check with your leasing office to see if they accept package deliveries on behalf of residents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JCBurk