• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Why Do Excellence Award Tracker and Report Show Different Numbers?

In summary, "Excellence Tracker Difference" is a software tool that tracks and measures the progress and effectiveness of projects and initiatives within an organization. It uses data input from project managers and team members to create visual representations of project status and performance, as well as providing analytics and insights to improve project management. The key features of the tool include customizable dashboards, project tracking and reporting, team collaboration tools, and data visualization capabilities. It can also be integrated with other project management tools, CRM systems, and business intelligence platforms. "Excellence Tracker Difference" is suitable for businesses of all sizes and industries, as it can be customized to fit specific needs and goals.
flemings99
Gold Member
So the Excellence award tracker from the drop down menu and the excellence award report (consultant connection) have different numbers on them. The report shows less, yet at the top of the page says it's current as of 3/31. So how to I know which one is correct according to HO. They are off by over 1,700!!! Would totally stink to think you earned it (I think I still need 7531.17) and miss it b/c the report was wrong.:bawl: That's a big difference!!!:bugeye:

They had my numbers off last year. I called them, they looked at it & agreed that I was right. It took about 24 hours, but they fixed it.

Hi there! That does seem like a big difference between the two numbers. Have you tried reaching out to HO for clarification? It's always best to get information directly from the source to avoid any confusion or misunderstanding. You can also try checking with other consultants to see if they are experiencing the same issue. Hopefully it's just a minor discrepancy that can be easily resolved. Good luck!

Related to Why Do Excellence Award Tracker and Report Show Different Numbers?

What is "Excellence Tracker Difference"?

"Excellence Tracker Difference" is a software tool designed to track and measure the progress and effectiveness of different projects and initiatives within an organization.

How does "Excellence Tracker Difference" work?

The tool uses data input from project managers and team members to create visual representations of project status and performance. It also provides analytics and insights to help improve project management and decision-making.

What are the key features of "Excellence Tracker Difference"?

Some key features include customizable dashboards, project tracking and reporting, team collaboration tools, and data visualization capabilities.

Can "Excellence Tracker Difference" be integrated with other tools and systems?

Yes, the tool can be integrated with other project management tools, such as Trello or Asana, as well as with CRM systems and business intelligence platforms.

Is "Excellence Tracker Difference" suitable for all types of businesses?

Yes, the tool is designed to be adaptable for businesses of all sizes and industries. It can be customized to fit the specific needs and goals of each organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Puccalsellate
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • Sheila