• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Ultimate 2008 Consultant Planner with Daily Contact Boxes!

In summary, the new consultant planner is different and they recommend doing the 3-2-1 idea to fill it up.
Still waiting in NH!!!!!!! Mail doesn't come till mid to late afternoon.

My mail came today, still no planner... sigh... Are they doing the states alphabetically? I am in PA.

got mine in GA today....rolled up and stuffed in my po box, but here ;)

Still nothing. And after a pretty crap day. I could have used a pressie in my mailbox.

Still nothing for me too. I am really looking forward to getting it!!

sushimommy said:
got mine in GA today....rolled up and stuffed in my po box, but here ;)
We must have the same mail carrier! Mine came today too.

still dont have mine either! I hope it is in better shape than last years - the cover was bent when the PO shoved it in my mailbox. I guess I could have gotten a replacement but I didnt worry about it. I wished it would hurry and get here!!!!

Mine came yesterday - and I live 20 minutes from HO!

Hang in there - they are on their way...

Mine always gets folded in half. I remember when they put it between 2 pieces of cardboard so they couldn't bend it. Last years was at least so busy on the front you couldn't see it too much but this years with the solid front, it looks kind of bad.

UGH! I still have not received mine. However, based on past history, it could be sitting in one of my neighbors' mailboxes.

I finally received mine...it too is bent and weathered...ah well its the thought that counts :)

Still don't have mine either. I did get my NOVEMBER consultant's news though. A bit late I think!

I received my planner today in good shape. I never received my November Consultant's news. You win some you lose some.

I love my new planner!

Still not here! :(

Any Canadians have theirs yet? It seems to me that it is getting to be time for them to arrive.

For anyone who hasn't received a newsletter, please call HO about it. They need to know that the mailing service they use needs to improve. And they will send you a replacement.

I received my planner yesterday, I am excited because I just filled out my sales goals to August. I am also transfering my bookings from one calendar to the next. 2008 is going to be a good year I can just feel it.

pamperedalf said:
I received my planner yesterday, I am excited because I just filled out my sales goals to August. I am also transfering my bookings from one calendar to the next. 2008 is going to be a good year I can just feel it.
Ooohh, Amanda, you have just given me hope! Maybe mine will be in today's mail.

chefann said:
For anyone who hasn't received a newsletter, please call HO about it. They need to know that the mailing service they use needs to improve. And they will send you a replacement.
I am definitely going to contact them about that. I know I can look at it online, but come on!

Sarah, you are just south of me you should have it any day, but I would complain to them and say consultants around you are getting their planners, where is yours? Since you are calling about your consultant news!

I finally received my planner today. I am hoping to get my December CN this week...and not the end of the month like normal. I have called HO many times about getting them late. All they do is send another one which arrives quickly and then I get the other one later.

I love the inside of the new planner...not crazy about the color of the outside though.

still not planners in PA, what the heck?!

haven't received mine in VA either!

Was hoping mine would be in the mail, but not yet.

Not complaining, just anxious

Mine came Friday, a little crimped, but mostly intact.

<h2>1. What makes the 2008 Consultant Planner different from previous years?</h2><p>The 2008 Consultant Planner has been redesigned with improved features to make organizing your business even easier. The addition of daily contact boxes allows you to keep track of up to 3 contacts per day, making it more efficient to stay on top of your business tasks.</p><h2>2. How many contacts can be recorded in a single day in the planner?</h2><p>The daily contact boxes in the 2008 Consultant Planner allow you to record up to 3 contacts per day. This provides ample space to keep track of your daily business interactions and follow-ups.</p><h2>3. Will the 2008 Consultant Planner be able to hold more information than the 2007 planner?</h2><p>Yes, the 2008 Consultant Planner has been designed to hold even more information than previous years. With the addition of daily contact boxes and other improved features, you will have more space and organization options to fit your business needs.</p><h2>4. Can I still use my 2007 planner alongside the 2008 planner?</h2><p>While you can certainly use both planners, we recommend transferring all your information and tasks to the 2008 Consultant Planner for maximum efficiency and organization. The 2008 planner is designed to replace the 2007 planner and provide improved features for your business needs.</p><h2>5. How can I make the most out of the daily contact boxes in the 2008 Consultant Planner?</h2><p>The daily contact boxes are a great tool to keep track of your business interactions and follow-ups. We recommend using different colors or symbols to differentiate between different types of contacts, such as potential customers, team members, or leads. This will help you easily identify and prioritize your tasks for the day.</p>

Related to Discover the Ultimate 2008 Consultant Planner with Daily Contact Boxes!

1. What makes the 2008 Consultant Planner different from previous years?

The 2008 Consultant Planner has been redesigned with improved features to make organizing your business even easier. The addition of daily contact boxes allows you to keep track of up to 3 contacts per day, making it more efficient to stay on top of your business tasks.

2. How many contacts can be recorded in a single day in the planner?

The daily contact boxes in the 2008 Consultant Planner allow you to record up to 3 contacts per day. This provides ample space to keep track of your daily business interactions and follow-ups.

3. Will the 2008 Consultant Planner be able to hold more information than the 2007 planner?

Yes, the 2008 Consultant Planner has been designed to hold even more information than previous years. With the addition of daily contact boxes and other improved features, you will have more space and organization options to fit your business needs.

4. Can I still use my 2007 planner alongside the 2008 planner?

While you can certainly use both planners, we recommend transferring all your information and tasks to the 2008 Consultant Planner for maximum efficiency and organization. The 2008 planner is designed to replace the 2007 planner and provide improved features for your business needs.

5. How can I make the most out of the daily contact boxes in the 2008 Consultant Planner?

The daily contact boxes are a great tool to keep track of your business interactions and follow-ups. We recommend using different colors or symbols to differentiate between different types of contacts, such as potential customers, team members, or leads. This will help you easily identify and prioritize your tasks for the day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • DanielleQ
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ughubug
  • pchockeymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies