• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Dinner Ideas for a Family of 6: Any Suggestions?

In summary, for a family of 6 with a mom going through cancer treatment who prefers to avoid mayo and mustard, some meal ideas could include a jerk chicken salad or pasta dish, turkey mostaccoli with added vegetables, comfort food like mashed potatoes and meatloaf with homemade creamed corn, and incorporating fresh vegetables into dishes using tools like a cooking blender, double burner griddle, and veggie spiralizer.
jodistrauss
I am making dinner for a family of 6 tonight. The mom is going through cancer treatment. I hear that they eat vegetables, but aren't great with mayo and mustard. Any ideas??

Make the new Jerk Chicken Salad (or with pasta). It is awesome!!

No veggies involved but my first thought when I have to feed a lot is Turkey mostaccoli. Buy roll italian style ground turkey (lean and cheap), noodles, mexican melting cheese or mozzarella, 1 jar spaghetti sauce, 1 can tomato sause. Just cook meat and noodles, shred cheese and layer everything twice in the rectangular baker. You could add in some red and green peppers. It is very yummy. My kids call it Monster cholli. (they are really into monsters right now)

comfort food mashed potatoes and meatloaf & creamed corn (homemade not the nasty stuff in a can)

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I would love to help you come up with some delicious and nutritious meal ideas for your family of 6 tonight. First of all, I want to send my best wishes to the mom who is going through cancer treatment. I can only imagine how tough that must be for her and her family.In terms of meal ideas, I would suggest incorporating lots of fresh vegetables into your dishes. One option could be to make a hearty and comforting vegetable soup using our Deluxe Cooking Blender. You can customize the ingredients to suit your family's preferences and it's an easy way to sneak in some extra veggies.Another idea could be to make a vegetable stir-fry using our Non-Stick Double Burner Griddle. You can use a variety of vegetables and add in some protein like chicken or tofu for a well-rounded meal. And since your family isn't a fan of mayo and mustard, you can use other sauces or seasonings to add flavor.Lastly, our Veggie Spiralizer is a great tool for making fun and creative vegetable dishes like zucchini noodles or sweet potato curly fries. It's a great way to make veggies more exciting for picky eaters.I hope these ideas help and I wish you and your family a delicious and enjoyable dinner tonight. Let me know if you need any further assistance or recommendations. Take care!

What are some quick and easy dinner ideas for busy weeknights?

Some quick and easy dinner ideas for busy weeknights include sheet pan meals, one-pot pasta dishes, and stir-fries. These meals require minimal prep and cleanup, making them perfect for hectic days.

Can you recommend any healthy dinner options?

Yes, we have many healthy dinner recipes that are both delicious and nutritious. Some options include grilled chicken with roasted vegetables, quinoa salads, and lean protein with a side of steamed vegetables.

Do you have any vegetarian or vegan dinner recipes?

Absolutely! We have a variety of vegetarian and vegan dinner recipes that are full of flavor and easy to make. Some options include lentil soup, veggie stir-fry, and vegetable lasagna.

What are some dinner ideas that can be made in a slow cooker?

Slow cookers are perfect for busy days when you want a hot meal waiting for you at home. Some dinner ideas that can be made in a slow cooker include chili, pot roast, and chicken and vegetable curry.

Are there any kid-friendly dinner ideas?

Yes, we have many dinner recipes that kids will love. Some popular options include homemade chicken nuggets, mac and cheese, and mini meatloaves. You can also get creative by involving your kids in the cooking process and letting them choose their own ingredients for things like pizzas or tacos.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefa
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • pamperedbybarbara