• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I get the free writes I ordered with my supply order?

In summary, there could be various reasons why you did not receive your supply, such as processing delays, out of stock items, or errors in address or payment information. Shipping times typically range from 3-5 business days and can be tracked using the provided tracking information. If you did not receive your supply, you may be able to cancel your order if it has not yet been processed or shipped. If your supply arrives damaged or defective, please contact customer service for assistance and possibly a replacement or refund. You can also return the supply if you no longer want it, but it must be in its original packaging and unused. Remember to keep your shipping receipt as proof of return.
{*mandy*}
Gold Member
I placed a supply order and had the free write in Sales Receipts on there, but did not get them. I got a DVD on Season of Success Fall/Winter 2007.
What do I need to do?
Thanks for any responses in advance
Mandy

Go to CC and do an online adjustment to your supply order.

Hi Mandy,I'm sorry to hear that you did not receive the free writes in your supply order. In order to resolve this issue, I suggest contacting the company or seller from whom you placed the order. They should be able to assist you in either sending the free writes or providing a refund for the missing item. It's always a good idea to double check your order confirmation or receipt to make sure the free writes were included in the order before contacting the seller. I hope this helps and that you are able to receive the free writes soon. Best of luck!

1. Why didn't I receive the supply I ordered?

There could be a few reasons why you didn't receive your order. It's possible that there was a delay in processing or shipping your order, or that the item was out of stock at the time of your purchase. It's also possible that there was an error in the address or payment information provided. If you have any concerns, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. How long will it take for my supply to arrive?

Shipping times can vary depending on your location and the availability of the item. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 3-5 business days. You can track the status of your order using the tracking information provided in your shipping confirmation email. If you have any concerns about the delivery of your order, please contact our customer service team.

3. Can I cancel my order if I didn't receive the supply?

If your order has not yet been processed or shipped, you may be able to cancel it. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to inquire about canceling your order. If your order has already been shipped, we may not be able to cancel it but we can assist you with returning the item.

4. What if my supply arrives damaged or defective?

We apologize for any inconvenience if your supply arrives damaged or defective. Please contact our customer service team immediately and we will work to resolve the issue. We may ask for photos of the damage or defect for our records. Depending on the situation, we may offer a replacement or a refund for the item.

5. Can I return the supply if I no longer want it?

Yes, you can return the supply if you no longer want it. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with the return process. Please note that the item must be in its original packaging and unused in order to be eligible for a return. We also recommend keeping your shipping receipt as proof of return in case any issues arise during the return process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jamie's Money
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kcjodih