• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did the Bachelorette Party Go as Planned?

jilleysue's pink punch. I also made a cake that was pink and black with a pink and black bow on it. We took pics with the cake and then went to Coyote Ugly. We had a blast! I can't wait to do it again.Hey Jill, I'll be planning a bachelorette party this summer.Looks like you had some cute ideas.Can you maybe list some of the fun things you did?Like, I saw the lollipop bouquet in your pics...did you do something fun with it??Thanks for the ideas!!HAHA, yes we did. I did what was called blow for dough. You make
Jilleysue
Silver Member
Hi Everyone,
Well the bachelorette party was a success. I posted some of our pics on my myspace site. The bride ended up puking, so I guess I did my job....LOL. 8 girls running around fort Lauderdale beah is always crazy. we had a great time though. The wedding is next weekend, hopefully it goes just as well. :D

Looks like y'all had a fun time! I think for the next party I am at we are going to have to do that cake! Too fun!

Last edited:
haha, isn't it great. I didn't want to post them on here and offend anyone...lol, but it was soooooooo freaking funnny. I had her lit up like a christmas tree and we were all in pink boas. We drew some attention to ourselves.

Well, if the bride puked, the bachelorette party was definitely a success!! LOL
I have to head over to myspace to check out the pics!!

It looks like you had a lot of fun. Bachlorette partys are a lot of fun, but some can be boring too if you don't have it planned right. Best of luck to everyone for the wedding.

yeah I planned it out very well. We rented a room on the beach. I decorated it all in pink and black. All the bridal party had pink boas and hats. The bride was all in white. I made a punch and had food in the food. we hung out there and played games and then taxi'ed to the beach and went to Howl at the moon..a piano bar. then went to Coyote Ugly. It was sooooooo fun. Had a great time. We had a butt pincher and had a scavenger hunt when we were out. Was funnnnnnny.

Hey Jill, I will be planning a Bachelorette Party this summer. Looks like you had some cute ideas. Can you maybe list some of the fun things you did? Like, I saw the lollipop bouquet in your pics...did you do something fun with it?? Thanks for the ideas!!

HAHAHAHA, yes we did. I did what was called blow for dough. You make the bouquet out of blow pops and wrap it tool to make it look a bouquet. You put a card in it that says Dear Bride, pick your loudest friend for the job. and they go around saying;.....blow for dough. Men buy blow pops for money and then the bride has money for drinks.. We made like 70.00. It was great. I have tons of ideas.....

Sounds like a blast! How do we see pics if we want AND if you're willing to share? ;) :D

They are on my myspace.com/Jilleysue. Just click to add but send me a message letting me know you are from PC. I could post a few on here, but ya'll gotta see the cake..lol

Okey dokey...heading there now. I'm a 'myspace virgin' so this should be interesting. :eek:

Sh#@! Looks like my 12 year old already has my email address in use:mad: I knew she had her own cute little site that I monitor regularly but I didn't know she had to use my email to create it. Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow when she can help me get on and I can take a look then. Man, I'm under 40 and she's makin' me feel pretty old right now!! :eek:

Love the blow for dough idea! Willing to share anymore?? My best friend is getting married in July and my sister in August (I'll be her maid of honor) so I need to start thinking of some fun things to do but unfortunately I've never planned a Bachelorette Party and I can't seem to get creative with my ideas!! Keep 'em coming Jill...or email me at [email protected] if you don't want to post here!!

We did the same at my friend's in Dec, but we called it suck for a buck! It was great! She had all the ones she needed for the honeymoon with that! What were some of the highlights from her scavenger hunt?

Lets see, what I did was rented a hotel room down at the beach and got mostly everything online. I had all the girls meet there at 7 so that we could hang out there and have drinks and go to the beach around 9. I made a ipod folder on my ipod full of all girls songs. Girls just want to have fun, RESPECT, etc. Then I ordered bright pink boas and hats for the bridal party and then Jenni got all white stuff. She is a cowgirl at heart so her veil was a cowl girl hat with a veil attached.....very cute. I made a punch that was pink called "Pink Panty Pulldown Punch" . I got a T-shirt and advice cards for everyone to write on for her to keep when people go there and of course as the party went on the the advice got funnier and funnier.
I had all the finger food in pink and black bowls. Pretzels, fishies, chips and dip, cheese, crackers. Then I had chinese boxes for the girls for party favors. The boxes were either black and white polka dots, plain black, or pink and black polka dots. Inside I had condoms, massage oil, candy braclets, gum, and a candle that said Jenni's Bachelorette party and the date. In front of each box I had a small frame with their name in it.

I got her a barf bucket....LOL. It said Jenni's barf bucket and it was filled with all her fun things for the night...her rating cards, her blow pop bouquet, her light up sash, and a few other things. Then around the room I had rose petals, and t-lights for a touch of class. I also had black and pink leis for anyone not in the bridal party and to carry around town to give out to people.....LOL

The scavenger hunt....Um...let me find my card and I can tell you....It was fun.

Looks like ya'll had a little bit of fun!

Teheheheh, yeah we did. It was Great!!!!! I even used my flower mold by PC for jello shots. The girls loved them.

Looks like you all had a great time. I've added you to my friends and emaiiled you.

We had a wonderful time.

Love your new avatar Jill!

Thank you Harriet...The pink boa is sooo becoming isn't it...LOL

Related to Did the Bachelorette Party Go as Planned?

What are some fun activities for a bachelorette party?

Some popular activities for a bachelorette party include spa days, wine tasting tours, dance classes, and scavenger hunts.

What type of food should be served at a bachelorette party?

It's always a good idea to have a mix of savory and sweet options. Finger foods and appetizers are easy to eat while mingling with guests. Don't forget to include some fun and festive cocktails!

Are there any games that would be appropriate for a bachelorette party?

Yes, there are plenty of fun and tasteful games that can be played at a bachelorette party. Some popular options include "Never Have I Ever," "Bridal Pictionary," and "Mr. and Mrs. Quiz."

What are some unique party favors for a bachelorette party?

Customized wine glasses or champagne flutes, personalized tote bags, and fun accessories like temporary tattoos or personalized sashes are all great options for party favors.

How can I make sure the bachelorette party is a success?

The key to a successful bachelorette party is to plan ahead and communicate with the bride-to-be. Make sure to consider her interests and preferences when choosing activities and games. It's also important to have a good mix of guests and to keep the atmosphere fun and lighthearted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies