• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Adapted Recipe: Mini Muffins with Parmesan

In summary, the conversation is about a recipe for baked crab rangoon that was adapted from a Kraft cooking magazine. The recipe uses a mini muffin pan instead of a 12-cup muffin pan and includes grated parmesan on top. The conversation includes comments about how delicious the rangoons sound and a question about the amount of onion and mayo needed for the recipe. The recipe is then shared and the modifications made are mentioned, resulting in a big hit.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Okay... here is the recipe that is mentioned in another thread from this morning about my "weird feeling" show last night. I adapted this recipe to our tools from the new Kraft cooking magazine. I used the mini muffin pan and made 24 instead of the 12 because I needed more and I don't have the 12 cup muffin pan yet. I also used the microplane grater to grate parmesean on top when they were done and that was a big hit too.

Attachments

• PC Recipe Baked Crab Rangoon.doc
    20 KB · Views: 391
OMG! This sounds awesome!!

thanks for posting this.. whenever i eat crab ragon i'm in heaven.. i even go to a chin. rest. whenever i'm stateside just to have them lol... but when i saw the price of the frozen ones i couldn't let myself spend that much.. hope to try them soon :)

They sound sooooooooooo yummy!! I think I might try them out this weekend!

Cheers

I love crab rangoon....although at my local Chinese place, I think the filling is only cream cheese, lol. Not that I'm complaining:)

Okay...I HAVE to make this...but when I open the recipe there is just a line _ beside the onions and mayo. So, how much onion and mayo?? Thanks so much!!!

1/4 cup onions
1/4 cup mayo

Baked Crab Rangoon

1 can (6 oz.) white crabmeat, drained and flaked
4 oz cream cheese, softened
¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
¼ cup Mayo
12 Won ton wrappers

Preheat oven to 350
Mix crabmeat, cream cheese, onion sand mayo
Spray 12 medium muffin cups with cooking spray,. Gently place one wonton wrapper in each cup, allowing edges of wrapper to extend above sides of cups. Fill evenly with crabmeat mixture. Bake 18 – 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown and filling is heated through. Serve warm. Garnish with chopped green onions, if desired.

I used the mini muffin pan and small scoop and made 24 instead of 12. Also used the micro plane grater and grated parmesan cheese over them after they came out of the oven. BIG HIT!

Related to Delicious Adapted Recipe: Mini Muffins with Parmesan

1. What ingredients do I need to make these Mini Muffins with Parmesan?

To make these delicious mini muffins, you will need flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, milk, melted butter, eggs, and grated Parmesan cheese.

2. Can I use a different type of cheese instead of Parmesan?

Yes, you can definitely use a different type of cheese if you prefer. Some great alternatives to Parmesan include cheddar, feta, or Gruyere.

3. How many mini muffins does this recipe make?

This recipe makes about 24 mini muffins.

4. Can I freeze these mini muffins for later?

Yes, these mini muffins can be frozen for up to 3 months. Just make sure to store them in an airtight container or freezer bag.

5. Can I add any other ingredients to these mini muffins?

Absolutely! This recipe is very versatile and you can add in other ingredients such as chopped vegetables, cooked bacon or sausage, or different herbs and spices to make it your own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mommylove_07
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Kodeysmom
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • pchockeymom