• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the February Host Special: Deep Dish Covered Baker!

In summary, the email included in the Feb Host Special says that the DCB is included in the guest special.
Ginger428
Gold Member
OK...Just got an email & its included in the Feb Host Special!!!
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!:D :D :D :cool:

Yes - I'm psyched for this too - although I would be more psyched if I could actually get a hold of people who "supposedly" want to book - but if definitely won't hurt!

I'm excited about this too. I would love to have it myself. I'm surprised they added it, since it was sold out back in November.

I just forwarded that email to several of my contacts.This should help get a few more bookings.

Charlene

sslangley said:
I'm excited about this too. I would love to have it myself. I'm surprised they added it, since it was sold out back in November.

Because now they probably have too many, I know people that wanted them then, but changed their minds...go figure:rolleyes:

I didn't get the email? Did it come today?

Ginger428 said:
Because now they probably have too many, I know people that wanted them then, but changed their minds...go figure:rolleyes:

So far no word if its a Guest special!!!:rolleyes:

This is fantastic. I was very excited to see that. Now just to get a few people that were interested in those when they were out-of-stock to book shows. :rolleyes:

Hey where have you been Tash? Holiday break!?

tlennhoff said:
This is fantastic. I was very excited to see that. Now just to get a few people that were interested in those when they were out-of-stock to book shows. :rolleyes:

I PMed you, but you never got back to me....good to see you back!!!!

We need to all email Jan Jonas and see if the DCB is included in the guest special now. I think they just overlooked it, but we can't assume until they put it in print!

heat123 said:
Hey where have you been Tash? Holiday break!?

Holiday break, I went home to my mom's and spent a week with her (she got me to bake & decorate some 20 dozen cookies), got home, ended up sick, had houseguests coming, so its been crazy.

What is a Deep Dish Covered Baker?

A Deep Dish Covered Baker is a versatile kitchen tool made by Pampered Chef that is designed for baking, roasting, and microwaving food. It is made of stoneware and comes with a lid that helps trap heat and moisture, allowing food to cook evenly and retain its natural juices.

What sizes are available for the Deep Dish Covered Baker?

The Deep Dish Covered Baker comes in two sizes: 9 inches and 12 inches. The 9-inch baker can hold up to 8 cups of food, while the 12-inch baker can hold up to 14 cups of food. Both sizes are perfect for cooking meals for families and large gatherings.

How do I clean the Deep Dish Covered Baker?

The Deep Dish Covered Baker is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean. However, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm, soapy water to ensure its longevity. Avoid using harsh scrubbers or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the stoneware surface.

Can I use the Deep Dish Covered Baker in the oven and microwave?

Yes, the Deep Dish Covered Baker is safe to use in both the oven and microwave. It is heat-resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it suitable for a variety of recipes. Just make sure to remove the lid when using it in the oven, as the stoneware itself is oven-safe, but the lid is not.

What recipes can I make using the Deep Dish Covered Baker?

The possibilities are endless with the Deep Dish Covered Baker! You can bake casseroles, roast meats and vegetables, make lasagna, cook pasta dishes, and even make desserts like cobblers and cakes. Pampered Chef also offers a variety of recipes specifically designed for the Deep Dish Covered Baker on their website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Energizermom