• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Crave-worthy Crunchy Cheese Dip: A Pampered Chef Mystery!

In summary, the conversation is about a request for a recipe for "Crunchy Cheese Dip" that was supposedly a Pampered Chef recipe 10 years ago. One person has a similar recipe for a Hot Cheese Dip that they often make during the fall. The ingredients include pineapple chunks, cream cheese, water chestnuts, chives, salt, pepper, pecans, and parsley. Another person suggests a different recipe for Hot Cheese Dip that includes cream cheese, mayo, Mont. Jack/Cheddar cheese, green onions, and bacon. They mention serving it with Ritz crackers and cooking it in a stone. The group agrees that the mini baker is the best size for a single recipe.
cwinter474
Gold Member
I'm getting request for a "Crunchy Cheese Dip" supposely was a PC recipe about 10yrs ago. Long before I signed up. Anybody have a clue what they are talking about?:confused:

doesn't sound familiar to me and I've been selling 14 years

I have a recipe for Crunchy Cheese Dip but I don't think it's Pampered Chef's. We often make this during the fall.

8 oz pineapple chunks (in juice), drained (I leave it a little moist)
2 8 oz cream cheese blocks, softened
8 oz water chestnuts, chopped finely
1/4 c fresh chives, chopped
1 t salt (I have also used Lawry's salt)
1/4 t freshly ground black or white pepper
1 c pecans, chopped
1 T chopped fresh parsley, optional

Mix all except parsley together and chill for about two hours or until ready to serve. Garnish with parsley.

Diane.... that sound really good!

I will try and get some additional info on the one they are wanting and try and repost.

Thanks

I thought about this one too... my crowd devours this! Hot Cheese Dip8 oz of cream cheese
1 cup of Mayo (Dukes is best but any kind will do  )
8 0z of Mont. Jack/Cheddar cheese (grate yourself don't use
pre-shredded)
2 green onions (not tops) chopped fineMix all together and put in stone. Sprinkle real bacon bits or crumbled bacon on top. Crush 1 sleeve of Ritz crackers and sprinkle on top. Microwave 3 to 5 minutes or until slightly bubbly. OR put in oven at 350 and cook until bubbly.Serve with Ritz crackers

Diane - I think that is the one, they said something about crackers on top and cooked in a stone.

Your the best.... thanks

You are so welcome. I could but shouldn't eat an entire mini baker of this about right now! :)

Was just getting ready to ask you what size stone... mini baker is best?

That's what I use for a single recipe.

1. What ingredients are needed to make the Crave-worthy Crunchy Cheese Dip?

The Crave-worthy Crunchy Cheese Dip requires shredded cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, ranch dressing mix, bacon bits, and green onions.

2. Can I use a different type of cheese in this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of shredded cheese that melts well, such as Monterey Jack or Colby Jack. However, cheddar cheese is recommended for the best flavor.

3. How long does it take to make the Crave-worthy Crunchy Cheese Dip?

The preparation time for this dip is only about 10 minutes. However, it needs to chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving for the best flavor and texture.

4. Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, this dip can be made up to 24 hours in advance. Just cover and store it in the fridge until ready to serve.

5. What can I use to dip into the Crave-worthy Crunchy Cheese Dip?

This dip pairs well with tortilla chips, crackers, pretzels, and even fresh vegetables like carrot sticks and celery. It can also be used as a topping for baked potatoes or burgers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ericadboone
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies