• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Secure Credit Card Payment for Your Online Purchase | Easy Submission Process

In summary, to make a credit card payment, you can log into your account online, make a payment over the phone, or mail a check or money order. Most credit card companies do not charge a fee, but it is best to check with your specific company. Processing times vary, but it can take 1-2 business days for online or phone payments and longer for mailed payments. Automatic payments can be scheduled through the company's website or with your bank. Missing a payment can result in a late fee and negative impact on your credit score, so it is important to make payments on time. If you do miss a payment, contact your credit card company to discuss options and create a plan to catch up.
mommylove_07
Okay, here is the deal, I had a friend have a show and she just mailed me a check and paid for all of it and collected to money for herself. Well, one of the customers gave her their credit card information. Here is the problem I have already submitted the show and it has been shipped. Is there a way I can submit the credit card payment now?

No. Once the show is submitted you cannot make any changes to it. The customer who used the credit card will need to give your friend a check or cash.

I think I've read on here that you can call HO with the cc information & they'll reimburse your account & charge the card.

Thanks Crystal, I will try HO today. Hopefully that works.

I had a similar thing happen. They were able to switch the payment. They can't make order payments, but the payment isn't taken from us for a few days. You should be fine.

1. How can I make a credit card payment?

You can make a credit card payment by logging into your credit card account online and selecting the option to make a payment. You can also make a payment over the phone or by mailing a check or money order to the credit card company.

2. Is there a fee for making a credit card payment?

Most credit card companies do not charge a fee for making a payment, but it is always best to check with your specific credit card company to confirm. If there is a fee, it is typically a small percentage of the payment amount.

3. How long does it take for a credit card payment to process?

The processing time for a credit card payment can vary depending on the method of payment and the credit card company. Payments made online or over the phone can typically be processed within 1-2 business days, while payments made by mail may take longer.

4. Can I schedule automatic credit card payments?

Yes, most credit card companies allow you to schedule automatic payments either through their website or by setting it up with your bank. This can help ensure that your payments are always made on time and can save you from having to manually make a payment each month.

5. What happens if I miss a credit card payment?

If you miss a credit card payment, you may be charged a late fee and your credit score could be negatively affected. It is important to make your payments on time to avoid these consequences. If you do miss a payment, it is best to contact your credit card company to discuss your options and make a plan to catch up on your payments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
magentablue
  • karen_anne1
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pkd09