• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Adjust Quiche Recipe for a Large Crowd and Incorporate a Crust?

In summary, quadrupling the recipe should be enough to fill the rectangular baker and you may need to increase the baking time by 10-15 minutes. If adding a crust, pre-bake it for 10-15 minutes before adding the filling and follow the same baking instructions as the original recipe.
lanelly7
I'm planning to make the Create-a-Quiche (Tomato, Bacon and Swiss) from Stoneware Inspirations. However, I'll be making this for a large crowd and want to use the rectangular baker (instead of the small oval baker). Would quadrupling the recipe be enough to fill it? Or should I maybe do the recipe times 5 or 6? And, how long should it be cooked for?

Also, there is no crust with this recipe. Anyone try it with a crust? If so, what did you do? Did it change the baking time?

Thanks so much!

Yes, quadrupling the recipe should be enough to fill the rectangular baker. The suggested oven temperature and baking time for the oval baker is 375 degrees F for 40-45 minutes. For the rectangular baker, you may need to increase the baking time by 10-15 minutes to ensure that it is cooked through. If you want to add a crust with this recipe, you can use store-bought pre-made pie crust, or make your own. If you make your own, you will need to pre-bake the crust before adding the quiche filling. This will help prevent the crust from becoming soggy. Then, once the crust is pre-baked, you can follow the same baking instructions as written in the original recipe.

Hi there! It's great to hear that you're planning to make the Create-a-Quiche from Stoneware Inspirations for a large crowd. Quadrupling the recipe should be enough to fill the rectangular baker, but if you want to be safe, you can always do the recipe times 5 or 6. As for the cooking time, it's best to follow the original recipe's instructions and then check on the quiche periodically until it's fully cooked. It's always better to be cautious and check for doneness rather than overcook it.As for adding a crust to the quiche, I haven't personally tried it with this recipe, but I have added crust to quiche in the past. Generally, you would pre-bake the crust for about 10-15 minutes before adding the filling and then bake the quiche for the remaining time as instructed in the recipe. Keep in mind that adding a crust may increase the overall baking time, so it's important to keep an eye on it.I hope this helps and that your quiche turns out delicious for your large crowd! Let us know how it goes.

1. How many servings does the Create-A-Quiche for 24 People make?

The Create-A-Quiche for 24 People makes 24 servings, perfect for feeding a large group or for leftovers.

2. Is the Create-A-Quiche for 24 People customizable?

Yes, the Create-A-Quiche for 24 People is completely customizable. You can choose from a variety of crust options, fillings, and toppings to create the perfect quiche for your group.

3. How long does it take to prepare the Create-A-Quiche for 24 People?

The preparation time for the Create-A-Quiche for 24 People varies depending on the ingredients you choose and your cooking experience. However, on average, it takes about 20-30 minutes to prepare and an additional 30-40 minutes to bake.

4. Can I freeze the Create-A-Quiche for 24 People?

Yes, the Create-A-Quiche for 24 People can be frozen before or after baking. If you are freezing it before baking, make sure to thaw it before baking. If you are freezing it after baking, let it cool completely and then wrap it tightly in aluminum foil before placing it in the freezer.

5. Does the Create-A-Quiche for 24 People come with cooking instructions?

Yes, the Create-A-Quiche for 24 People comes with detailed cooking instructions to ensure that your quiche comes out perfectly every time. You can also find cooking instructions on our website or by contacting our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • KellyTheChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Stacy Edwards
  • KellyTheChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies