• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Hosting: Understanding the Benefits and Commission Structure

In summary, you can't get the host special from a show booked off of yours. You can get the host special, free products, and discount. You can't get commission on your purchase. Jennifer is correct.
itsjustCarla
This was mentioned in another thread and I didn't want to hijack, so I thought I'd start a new one....

Could someone tell me how this works?? I know you can't get the host special item, but do you earn free products?? Is commission the same??

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

I believe everything is the same except you don't get bookings from your show. Meaning if someone books from your show you can't get the host special from their show.

I would love to know how this works too.

You get the host special, free products, and discount. There's no commission on your purchase, and you can't get the booking benefit (getting the host special at a show booked off yours).

Jennifer is correct. I will throw together Consultant as Host shows when I have several customers who want things and can't get the special unless it's part of a show (like the free with purchase specials). Then I use the FPV to get things to use as door prizes.

I do a consultant as host show whenever I get several orders in and don't have a local show to put them on so I can save them the direct shipping cost or if I have an open house or fair.

I usually have one at the beginning of each season with a couple of my best friends (all have hosted recently and aren't interested in being host but want to get the new and use their discount - if one wants the special I do let them be host of course). I also do at least a catalog show in a month where I want to get the host special.

I probably submit 4 to 6 in a year with me as host.

WOW! I didn't know that. I thought we didn't get commission on any of the orders if we hosted a show! I always did a mystery host when I had several outside orders, or my SIL orders all the time so I would put her as the host & giver her the FPV. I think I will have an Open House in Sept!!! I would love to get the cookware!

WOW! I didn't know that. I thought we didn't get commission on any of the orders if we hosted a show! I always did a mystery host when I had several outside orders, or my SIL orders all the time so I would put her as the host & giver her the FPV. I think I will have an Open House in Sept!!! I would love to get the cookware!

I think a lot of people misunderstand this. We do get commission on shows when we are hosts. As had been said here, we just don't get commission on what we would buy with the show discount (and we dont get the past host benefit).

If I can help someone else out I do but sometimes I want the special or there isn't anyone to help right then and I don't want the customers to wait.

What is a "Consultant as Host Show"?

A "Consultant as Host Show" is a unique type of Pampered Chef party where the consultant acts as both the host and the consultant. This means they not only demonstrate and sell products, but also earn the host rewards for themselves.

How do I become a "Consultant as Host"?

In order to become a "Consultant as Host," you must be a Pampered Chef consultant. You can then reach out to your upline or mentor to learn more about how to host your own show.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Consultant as Host Show"?

The main benefit of hosting a "Consultant as Host Show" is that you can earn both consultant commissions and host rewards. This can be a great way to boost your income and grow your business. Additionally, as the host, you have control over the date, time, and location of the show.

Do I have to pay for the products I earn as a host?

No, as a "Consultant as Host," you do not have to pay for the products you earn as host rewards. These products will be deducted from your commission check instead.

Can I still earn host rewards if I host a virtual "Consultant as Host Show"?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards if you host a virtual "Consultant as Host Show." The process for earning and redeeming these rewards may vary, so be sure to check with your upline or mentor for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
winklermom
Replies
Views
RaggedyAunt
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ