• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Freeze a Collapsible Bowl Overnight?

In summary, our collapsible bowls are designed to be freezer-safe and made of food-grade silicone. They are also BPA-free and microwave-safe. To defrost food in a collapsible bowl, simply let it sit at room temperature or use the defrost setting on the microwave. It is not recommended to put a hot dish in a collapsible bowl and then freeze it. Our bowls can be used to reheat food in the microwave, but make sure to remove the lid and use for no longer than 3 minutes at a time.
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
Can you put the collapsible bowl (in the open position) in the freezer overnight without it breaking or cracking?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Great question. I looked up under product use and care, and it doesn't answer the question either. I would email HO for the answer.

Thanks. I looked up the product specs too but it didn't really say.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

1. Can I freeze food in a collapsible bowl overnight?

Yes, our collapsible bowls are designed to be freezer-safe. You can safely freeze food in them overnight or for longer periods of time.

2. Is it safe to put a collapsible bowl in the freezer?

Yes, our collapsible bowls are made of food-grade silicone and are safe to put in the freezer. They are also BPA-free and microwave-safe.

3. How do I defrost food in a collapsible bowl?

To defrost food in a collapsible bowl, simply take it out of the freezer and let it sit at room temperature until it thaws. You can also place the bowl in the microwave on the defrost setting.

4. Can I put a hot dish in a collapsible bowl and then freeze it?

No, it is not recommended to put a hot dish in a collapsible bowl and then freeze it. The sudden change in temperature can cause the bowl to crack or break. It is best to let the dish cool down before transferring it to the bowl for freezing.

5. Can I use a collapsible bowl to reheat food in the microwave?

Yes, our collapsible bowls are microwave-safe and can be used to reheat food. However, make sure to remove the lid before microwaving and do not use the bowl in the microwave for longer than 3 minutes at a time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trish1953
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Stephaniecafe
  • BethCooks4U
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Intrepid_Chef