• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Create Fall 2012 Bridal Shower Pics?

In summary, the "Bridal Shower Pics Fall 2012" collection features a variety of kitchen and cooking products, including cookware, bakeware, utensils, and serving dishes. There is currently a 10% discount available for this collection with the code BRIDALFALL2012. Customers can also create a gift registry for this collection and find recipe ideas on the website. Bulk purchases for party favors are also available at a discounted price, and customers can contact the customer service team for more information.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
Has anyone made up these. If not can you give me directions on how you do it.
Thanks

I typed up labels with the bride's wish list - #, product name, $. Then cut out pics from one of my catalogs and stuck them on cards with the labels.

I'm not sure what you are referring to when you say "these." Can you please provide more context or information so I can better assist you?

1. What types of products are featured in the "Bridal Shower Pics Fall 2012" collection?

The "Bridal Shower Pics Fall 2012" collection features a variety of kitchen and cooking products, including cookware, bakeware, utensils, and serving dishes.

2. Are there any discounts or promotions available for the "Bridal Shower Pics Fall 2012" collection?

Yes, as a special offer for our customers, we are currently offering a 10% discount on all items in the "Bridal Shower Pics Fall 2012" collection. Simply use the code BRIDALFALL2012 at checkout to receive the discount.

3. Can I create a bridal shower gift registry with Pampered Chef for the "Bridal Shower Pics Fall 2012" collection?

Absolutely! You can easily create a gift registry for the "Bridal Shower Pics Fall 2012" collection on our website. Simply select the items you would like to add to your registry and share the link with your friends and family.

4. Are there any recipe ideas or inspiration for using the products in the "Bridal Shower Pics Fall 2012" collection?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes available on our website that feature products from the "Bridal Shower Pics Fall 2012" collection. From appetizers to desserts, you'll find plenty of delicious ideas to try.

5. Can I purchase the products from the "Bridal Shower Pics Fall 2012" collection in bulk for party favors?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk purchases of the products in the "Bridal Shower Pics Fall 2012" collection. Please contact our customer service team for more information and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
karens.kitchen
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies