• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Shower Brochure for the Hostess/Bride!

In summary, the Bridal Shower Brochure for the Hostess/Bride includes a variety of Pampered Chef products perfect for hosting a bridal shower, along with tips and recipe ideas. It can be customized for specific themes and ordered through a consultant or online. The brochure often includes special deals and promotions, and it can also be used to earn free products by hosting a Pampered Chef bridal shower.
rompydompy
Here's my brochure/personal letter to the bride I'll be including in my hostess packet. Basically outlines exactly what the hostess needs to do up to the date of her shower, all in one easy spot. Thought I'd share! :D I'm kind of addicted to Microsoft Publisher, hehe :blushing:

Attachments

• bridal shower brochure.pdf
    413 KB · Views: 870
I love this, it's so elegant. Job well done:thumbup:

This is really well done!! I wonder if you can post it again without your information on it so that we could use it. I tried to delete your info and it won't allow me to.

Thanks!

Also, what recipes do you prepare for this event?

This is very good. Do you think you could do i either without your information OR as a fillable PDF so we can use it, as well?And yes....I'm curious to know which recipes you do, as well....

Will do... Im making the black forest trifle and the chicken broccoli braid :) Yum......

Attachments

• bridal shower brochure.pdf
    411.4 KB · Views: 883
  • bridal shower brochure.pub
    984 KB · Views: 568

Related to Bridal Shower Brochure for the Hostess/Bride!

1. What is included in the Bridal Shower Brochure for the Hostess/Bride?

The brochure includes a variety of Pampered Chef products that are perfect for hosting a bridal shower, as well as tips and recipe ideas for creating a memorable and delicious event.

2. Can I customize the brochure for my specific bridal shower theme?

Yes, the brochure can be customized with the bride's name, date, and any specific theme or color scheme you have in mind. Our team can work with you to create a personalized brochure that fits your needs.

3. How can I order the Bridal Shower Brochure for the Hostess/Bride?

You can order the brochure through your Pampered Chef consultant or online through our website. Simply search for "Bridal Shower Brochure for the Hostess/Bride" and add it to your cart. You can also request a physical copy from your consultant.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions included in the brochure?

Yes, the brochure often includes special deals and promotions for bridal shower hosts, such as discounted products or free gifts with purchase. Be sure to check the brochure for any current offers.

5. How can I use the Bridal Shower Brochure to earn free products?

By hosting a Pampered Chef bridal shower using the products and recipes featured in the brochure, you can earn free products based on the total sales from your event. Your consultant can provide more information on the rewards program and how to earn free products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
tbsigma94
  • ChefKelebel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies