• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can Local Businesses Support Breast Cancer Awareness?

In summary, the woman at the flower shop said yes to doing a flower arrangement for the Breast Cancer Awareness booth at the end of the month. They also talked about products and how they can help promote the cause.
noelskitchen
I wasn't sure where to put this post but I wanted to share my experience today. My medical office I work for recently moved to an area where we could walk around smaller shops in our area at lunch time.

I've been walking by this florist for weeks now wondering if I should poke my head in and ask if they would be willing to display my business card and some wedding catalogs. I walked in and ask the owner if she does breast cancer flower arrangements, well to make a long story short, I asked if she could do a floer arrangement for my booth at the end of the month for Breast Cancer Awareness in my trifle bowl. She said sure and she would even do it complementary for me. I thought that was pretty cool.

We got to talkin about Breast Cancer Awareness, Pampered CHef playing a big part and the products available for the month of Oct., etc. etc. I asked her if I could leave some of my bridal business cards and she said yes, pulled out a business card holder and put my business cards on the front counter for everyone to see.

I just had to share, it doesn't hurt to ask and don't be afraid.

Congratulations! :balloon:

Way to get your name out there!!

Wow!! You had a great day. I'm glad you were able to go into the flower shop. Good luck with your Breast Cancer Awareness booth.

That's great. I often remind myself that the worst that can happen is that they'll say no.

I have been meaning to stop by our local florist and drop off some wedding registry info for MONTHS. But I never seem to get around to it. Kudos to you for going through with it. I'll have to get off my butt and do it.

And great idea about asking them to do a flower arrangement in the trifle bowl. I am terrible at that and was wondering how I was going to pull it off!

The use of our products is a great conversation starter.

1. What is "It Doesn't Hurt to Ask"?

"It Doesn't Hurt to Ask" is a book written by Pampered Chef founder, Doris Christopher. It offers tips and advice on how to effectively communicate and ask for what you want in both personal and professional situations.

2. How can this book benefit me as a Pampered Chef consultant?

This book provides valuable insight on how to have successful interactions with customers, hostesses, and potential team members. It also offers strategies for overcoming objections and building strong relationships with your clients.

3. Is this book only for business purposes?

No, while the book does offer strategies for professional interactions, the tips and advice can also be applied to personal relationships and situations. It is a useful tool for improving communication skills in all aspects of life.

4. Can I purchase this book through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "It Doesn't Hurt to Ask" is available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant. It is also available through other online retailers.

5. Are there any additional resources to complement the book?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers workshops and training sessions for consultants that focus on the principles discussed in "It Doesn't Hurt to Ask". There are also online resources and webinars available to further enhance your communication skills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cookin to the top
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cookin to the top
  • willia38