• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Write on My Labels to Promote My New PC Business?

In summary, when speaking to someone who is grieving, it is important to acknowledge their loss, show your support, and offer specific ways you can help. Similarly, when offering comfort to someone going through a tough time, it is important to listen, validate their feelings, and offer words of encouragement. If someone is feeling anxious or stressed, it is important to offer reassurance and remind them to take care of themselves. To show empathy and understanding, it is important to validate the other person's feelings and avoid judgment. It is also important to avoid minimizing their feelings, offering unsolicited advice, and making comparisons to others. Simply listening and being there for them can make a big difference.
winklermom
I've still got quite a few Fall/Winter catalogs & mini cattys and I've thought that since I'll be using the new Spring/Summer ones in just a couple of weeks, that I would put stickers on them and distribute them through my neighborhood, letting everyone know that I'm here. I'm still relatively new, so I know that not everyone knows that I've started my PC business. My question is this: I've bought some blank labels about the size of one of the "Hello, My Name Is..." stickers. What would be the best thing for me to put on them to let them know that I'm here and that they can call me for new/updated prices, to schedule a show or just for whatever PC needs they may have? I'm not a very creative person, but I know some of you have got great ideas that might help me out immensely. TIA!

Last chance to purchase from this catalog! Contact me today for our guest special!

and then if you have a bunch left over in March...

"Contact me today for the current catalog!".

I'm not sure what it is exactly, but someone has a cute little poem floating around here to put on outdated catalogs.

If you are looking for a flyer, there is a great flyer in the files section called something like In Your Neighborhood...................if you just want a sticker, maybe you could adapt something from the flyer.

just remember that it is illegal to put them in the mailboxes without postage. Don't want you to cross a cranky neighbor... I also leave my catalogs at car washes, hair and nail salons, dentist office - with permission from them of course.

1. What should I say to someone who is grieving?

When speaking to someone who is grieving, the most important thing is to acknowledge their loss and show your support. You can say things like "I am so sorry for your loss" or "My heart goes out to you during this difficult time." It is also helpful to offer specific ways you can help, such as bringing over a meal or running errands for them.

2. How can I offer comfort to someone who is going through a tough time?

When someone is going through a tough time, it is important to listen and validate their feelings. You can say things like "I can only imagine how hard this must be for you" or "I am here for you if you need to talk." It is also helpful to offer words of encouragement and remind them that they are not alone.

3. What should I say to someone who is anxious or stressed?

If someone is feeling anxious or stressed, it is important to offer words of reassurance and support. You can say things like "I believe in you" or "You are capable and strong." It is also helpful to remind them to take care of themselves and offer to help with any tasks that may be causing them stress.

4. How can I show empathy and understanding in my words?

To show empathy and understanding, it is important to validate the other person's feelings and try to see things from their perspective. You can say things like "I can see why you feel that way" or "It must be really difficult for you." It is also helpful to avoid judgment and simply listen and support the person.

5. What should I avoid saying to someone who is going through a tough time?

It is important to avoid minimizing the other person's feelings or offering unsolicited advice. Instead of saying "It's not that bad" or "Just cheer up," try to validate their feelings and offer support. It is also important to avoid comparing their situation to others or offering unhelpful platitudes. Simply listening and being there for them can make a big difference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AxlsGrammy
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Spring
  • KateInTheKitchen