• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Impact of the Bookings Slide on The Pampered Chef® Show Bookings?

In summary, the Bookings Slide is a great way to remind guests of all the benefits of booking with The Pampered Chef, and it's a great way to recruit new guests. It is a different concept than the "booking coupons" that show consultants often use, and it is a visual tool that can impress guests.
Finally got around to printing mine out today and brought it to Office Depot for lamination. I cut a kit credit coupon out and glued it on the business opportunity sheet, and had it laminated right on there. I can't wait to use the slide at tonight's show.

Just picked my laminated slide up today. I'll be taping it together sometime in the next couple of days.

I just had a thought. What if you just tape a coupon to the already laminated page about the business opportunity. Then you could say that this is a current coupon all ready to be grabbed by someone. :)

Amanda, I was debating which way to do it! Sometimes I'm not real good about updating things so part of me thinks that (for me at least) it would be better to glue it on there and laminate it. Hrmmm....I'm also thinking about making that a bit smaller... not sure if it would have the same impact if the pages were 3/4 or 1/2 the size of normal printer paper.
I'm just thinking about the smaller size so I might be able to have it unfolded on a table at an openhouse I have coming up.

I was talking to my sis-in-law(recruiter) and we thought it would be better to do with ring holders instead of tape.

PamperMeDawn said:
I was talking to my sis-in-law(recruiter) and we thought it would be better to do with ring holders instead of tape.

I think part of the allure of the Booking Slide is to be able to open up the whole thing and have that big visual impact of all the benefits our hosts get. I don't know that you'd get that "wow" factor flipping through them one at a time on a ring holder. IMHO. :)

You could still do it the same as with the tape, but instead of putting a piece of tape, put the rings there. so it would go paper, 2 rings, then next paper, then on the bottom of that paper, add 2 more rings and so forth until the the whole long line was attached with rings instead of the tape. I personally thing the rings would hold up better then just the tape. I think that is what she meant, but if not, then this is another option! :D

esavvymom said:
I think part of the allure of the Booking Slide is to be able to open up the whole thing and have that big visual impact of all the benefits our hosts get. I don't know that you'd get that "wow" factor flipping through them one at a time on a ring holder. IMHO. :)

I totally agree! You need that WOW factor when you open the whole thing up and let it drop to the floor. That is what I'm doing based on the December article in CN.

Candiejayne, you must of read my mind cause that is exactly what I meant. I should have included that myself, but forgot :( The tape would eventually get all ugly or tear. The rings are sturdy.

PamperMeDawn said:
Candiejayne, you must of read my mind cause that is exactly what I meant. I should have included that myself, but forgot :( The tape would eventually get all ugly or tear. The rings are sturdy.

That makes more sense. Sorry. I misunderstood. :blushing:

I been using my booking slide for over 4 years now and I use the clear packing tape. But I put the tape on the front and the back and it does awesome. I've never had it tear. When you laminate, it's an invest into your business. If it get food on it you can wipe it off. It just looks so nice and I just LOVE the noise it makes when I open it up.

micocina said:
I really like your Booking Slide much more than the one HO has. And I agree on using sheet protectors instead of laminating the pages. Mainly because you'd have to re-do due to changes. Besides if you use it in a binder, all you have to do is flip pages.

Also FYI, remember we have the Office Depot Savings Card. With that our laminations come out to be around .75 Not to mention color copies .39

Sorry to be so late in answering, Rosa. Mine is in sheet protectors but they are still taped together. That way if they have some new incentive I can replace that one particular slide.
Also, we don't have an Office Depot where I live... :(
Maria

caraighan said:
Sorry to be so late in answering, Rosa. Mine is in sheet protectors but they are still taped together. That way if they have some new incentive I can replace that one particular slide.
Also, we don't have an Office Depot where I live... :(
Maria
We also get a discount at OfficeMax. And, if there still isn't one near you, you can log on to OfficeDepot through CC (the pampered perks link), send them the file with instructions to print and laminate, and they'll deliver it to you.

chefann said:
We also get a discount at OfficeMax. And, if there still isn't one near you, you can log on to OfficeDepot through CC (the pampered perks link), send them the file with instructions to print and laminate, and they'll deliver it to you.

...and they deliver for FREE!!!

did mine today...I bought white card stock and printed mine on that...bought a box of sheet protectors from office max...100 for 10.00 with the discount card...taped the sheets together and they fold up perfectly...accordian style
Cant wait to use it thurs. and fri at my shows
I took a few pics but can't get them to upload...I think they're too big, and I can't figure out how to change the size of the pic now that it's already taken and saved into my pics in the computer

Did you use the sheet protectors with the 3 ring holes?

I used the sheet protectors but instead of the the 3 rings (couldn't find small enough ones to suit me right) I just taped the sheets together..actually folds up very nicely....

After much debate I went to Walmart and found a Scotch brand laminator for $23.00. 8 1/2 pockets $7.77 (for 40?) they also sell small sized pockets that I can continue use for other PC projects and can update my slides whenever needed in my jammies at home. Thought I'd share!

Cary

Can someone please send me a link to this booking slide as we don't have it here in the UK.

Thank you

BethCooks4U said:
Actually, I have only seen a slight increase in bookings with it but I know others who have seen huge differences.

I present it as part of the intro just before I do the recipe. I say that I want to thank ____ (the host) and I want to invite everyone to consider hosting their own show and here's how you'll be rewarded. Then I flip/snap the whole thing open (I usually get WOW's) and then I step through it all. It just takes a few minutes and I don't forget anything with it. I just expand slightly on each one.

Another example of what I say is when I'm at the Hospitality card I say that the host would have provided you something to eat here today anyway but Pampered Chef rewards her for just inviting you here with $15 in free products.

Have you tried doing it at the close of your show? That way it would be fresh on their mind.

babyicebean said:
Can someone please send me a link to this booking slide as we don't have it here in the UK.

There are several versions of it posted on this thread. Start from page one and pick the one you like best.

a 'decorated' version of the slide

Attachments

• BOOKINGS SLIDE (using wordart).doc
    420 KB · Views: 572
Right that makes sense.

Will have to translate it to sterling.

I did my first show tonight with the booking slider. I used it at the end, tremedous WOW factor! I didn't even read them all, just hit on a few highlights, 4 bookings!! I have had this group before and was lucky to get 1. Don't get all hung up on what it says, just make it big and colorful!!

chefann said:
Here's a Word version. It uses the Optima font, so you may need to find it on the web if you don't have it on your computer. (It's a Mac font, so Mac users should have no problem.)

Ann, do you know of a place where this font is available for free? I don't really want to pay $30 for just one document's worth... Or could you put this version as a PDF so I can print it out? I'm playing around with the fonts on my computer right now to see if I can find one that works better than the one my computer picked (looks like something that would have been used on a 70s black light poster... groovy dude).

Here it is as a PDF.

Attachments

• Booking Slide.pdf
    36.3 KB · Views: 610
Thank you!

<h2>1. What is the Bookings Slide?</h2><p>The Bookings Slide is a visual tool used during Pampered Chef parties or demonstrations to showcase the benefits of hosting a cooking show. It consists of a series of slides that highlight the rewards, free products, and discounts that guests can earn by hosting a party.</p><h2>2. How has the Bookings Slide made it easier to book Shows?</h2><p>The Bookings Slide has made it easier to book shows because it provides a clear and concise overview of the benefits and rewards of hosting a Pampered Chef party. It also helps guests understand the value of hosting a party and encourages them to book a show on the spot.</p><h2>3. What are the benefits of the Bookings Slide for guests?</h2><p>The Bookings Slide offers guests the opportunity to earn free products, discounts, and other rewards by hosting a Pampered Chef party. It also allows them to have a fun and interactive cooking experience with their friends and family.</p><h2>4. What do you tell guests during the Bookings Slide demonstration?</h2><p>During the Bookings Slide demonstration, I explain the different rewards and benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free products and discounts. I also highlight the importance of supporting the host and their business, as well as the opportunity to have a fun and memorable cooking experience with loved ones.</p><h2>5. What are some common questions guests ask during the Bookings Slide demonstration?</h2><p>Some common questions guests ask during the Bookings Slide demonstration include: "How do I book a party?", "What are the rewards for hosting a party?", "Can I choose the theme or menu for my party?", and "Do I have to be a good cook to host a party?". </p>

1. What is the Bookings Slide?

The Bookings Slide is a visual tool used during Pampered Chef parties or demonstrations to showcase the benefits of hosting a cooking show. It consists of a series of slides that highlight the rewards, free products, and discounts that guests can earn by hosting a party.

2. How has the Bookings Slide made it easier to book Shows?

The Bookings Slide has made it easier to book shows because it provides a clear and concise overview of the benefits and rewards of hosting a Pampered Chef party. It also helps guests understand the value of hosting a party and encourages them to book a show on the spot.

3. What are the benefits of the Bookings Slide for guests?

The Bookings Slide offers guests the opportunity to earn free products, discounts, and other rewards by hosting a Pampered Chef party. It also allows them to have a fun and interactive cooking experience with their friends and family.

4. What do you tell guests during the Bookings Slide demonstration?

During the Bookings Slide demonstration, I explain the different rewards and benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free products and discounts. I also highlight the importance of supporting the host and their business, as well as the opportunity to have a fun and memorable cooking experience with loved ones.

5. What are some common questions guests ask during the Bookings Slide demonstration?

Some common questions guests ask during the Bookings Slide demonstration include: "How do I book a party?", "What are the rewards for hosting a party?", "Can I choose the theme or menu for my party?", and "Do I have to be a good cook to host a party?".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cindy2276
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • MrsCaleb