• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Because of the Friendships That I Have Developed on This Board, I

Luv'n PC, I'm sorry if I made you feel like you were being pressured. Not that you're not special in your very own way, but I honestly just copied the initial info to about 50 people who PM'd me. If someone continued the conversation with me about my initial email, I answered their questions. I can honestly say I'm not currently working on any contracts for the other company for recruiting. Hell, I havent even sent in my own consultant agreement for the other company yet, so this doesnt even seem relevant. ;)

lizcooks4u said:
At no time did I ever feel as I was being recruited. She's just making us all aware of where she'll be and what's going on. You should have read the whole forum before jumping down her throat!!!!

Often times a few of the cheffer's choose to be negative and take the negative road; I go away until I feel that's out of the system, but in all fairness I feel Pampered Laura was doing the best to follow the rules and no one should judge her differently until all the facts are out in the open. I know many other's who not only sell PC but other products with different DSA's and they have not been asked to leave.

Liz

You blind people need to know her a little better. I haven't talked to home office but another director did. She got the same thing. We PM'd and we weren't told to go to the web site we were told the details by Laura. Though I didn't say anything I've heard of her retaliation and realized I needed a new user. I couldn't go on reading the innocent act that she really didn't know what was going on.

What company is that, Laura?

LMFAO!!

. Have fun- chilling with other Pampered Chef’s
nikked said:
So, you paid money to bash someone without ramifications.

To quote the sergent on "The Academy"...

"You want to play games? I got more games than Milton Bradley...we can play some games!"

There is no need to attack ANYONE on this forum...EVER. If you disagree to the point of arguing, please do so privately. CS should be a "safe place".

Laura wasn't asking others to ask, she was trying to be respectful of the company and her contract, and not post the information on this board. So, she told people if they wanted to know to contact her privately. I see nothing wrong with that, and I respect her greatly for it.

I've said my peace/piece. Have a nice night!

Nickked:

This is not meant for you; but for the cheffer's who are attacking Pampered Laura and Paige.

Not only should this be a safe board, and fun board as the thread suggests but NEVER to attack another person. Sure you may not always agree, but have the courtesy/decentcy SP to at least PM the person without broadcasting across the board.

LUV'n_PC said:
We PM'd and we weren't told to go to the web site we were told the details by Laura.
Then doesn't that mean you ASKED her for that information???? She wasn't soliciting YOU. As someone else posted, Laura shared information with that poster that just as easily could have come off of the "other company's" website.

lizcooks4u said:
Nickked:

This is not meant for you; but for the cheffer's who are attacking Pampered Laura and Paige.

Not only should this be a safe board, and fun board as the thread suggests but NEVER to attack another person. Sure you may not always agree, but have the courtesy/decentcy SP to at least PM the person without broadcasting across the board.

People are attacking Paige?

These boots are made for walkin' and that's just what they'll do...

Oh, what were we talking about?? LOL

LUV'n_PC said:
This is hardly my first post. Only under this ID. Laura tried to solicit me so I know what I'm talking about. I changed the user to post without any ramifications from her.

Wow, are you joking?? If your going to post this and call Laura out at least have the “balls” to do it under your “real” ID.

Changes--a good title for this thread. Who knew so many- so fast. Sad.

Rennea, I agree....I haven't seen Laura's PM or its contents, so I don't know how it was worded, but from what I gathered it sounds like she was just giving information about the company. It seems to me that if you contacted her, you WANTED the information, and I guess I don't see what's wrong with her sharing. I admit that I don't know all the rules as to when we can/can't recruit for another company, but it does seem to me that Laura was trying to follow the rules, ethics and etiquette. She could have "done this behind PC's back" and probably have gotten away with it for a long time...

LUV'n_PC said:
You blind people need to know her a little better. I haven't talked to home office but another director did. She got the same thing. We PM'd and we weren't told to go to the web site we were told the details by Laura. Though I didn't say anything I've heard of her retaliation and realized I needed a new user. I couldn't go on reading the innocent act that she really didn't know what was going on.

Huh? So you are jumping all over me because a director told you they spoke to someone at the home office about....? I'm not understanding. Why did someone call the home office about me? I'm flattered, kinda :)

Hon, you got the same email everyone else did. About the 10th line or so, you'll see the website link. My email to you summarizes what you'd find in that website if you looked around.

I know what's going on... I'm considering another company. I submitted my relinquishment. PC got upset. I am terminated. I still havent signed with the other company because *hello* I'm following the rules. ;)
And... I'm hangin out with my friends here on Chef Success. I love these people. In case you havent noticed, this is a family here, and we don't do well with our family bashing it's members.

C'mon at least own up to who you really are? Because seriously? It doesn't really make you look like you know what you're talking about when you hide. Just sayin' :(

Can I suggest that you (and maybe suggest that your Director friend do the same) spend the day tomorrow on the phone doing 3-2-1 instead of worrying about me and my own personal business? Just a thought. :D

And *snort* you've "heard" of my retaliation? Heehee. Thats pretty cute. Nice touch. :D

Alright, I'm missing something...retaliation? Are you kicking someone with your boots?

Laura, I guess your "retaliation" is helping us with recruiting by telling us what has worked so well for you!

dianevill said:
Rennea, I agree....I haven't seen Laura's PM or its contents, so I don't know how it was worded, but from what I gathered it sounds like she was just giving information about the company. It seems to me that if you contacted her, you WANTED the information, and I guess I don't see what's wrong with her sharing. I admit that I don't know all the rules as to when we can/can't recruit for another company, but it does seem to me that Laura was trying to follow the rules, ethics and etiquette. She could have "done this behind PC's back" and probably have gotten away with it for a long time...

I did PM Laura and it seems that she told me the same as others have stated here. And your right Laura could have done this behind PC's back but decided to do it right and now it seems it's bit her on the bottom. Sucks, so much for honesty!!

I'm forcing them in to a conga line. I admit it. :(
I'M EVIL. I KNOW! SORRY!!!!
(lol)

Oooooh, I saw that conga line. Couldn't join in. Didn't want to spill my $298,432 drink!

To quote the good ole' Charlie Brown: "Good Grief".
I sure hope none of my consultants are posting under fake id's... I am pretty sure the gals on my team have enough cahones to say "ya know, you're dumb.". LOL

Matter of fact one of my consultants told me that today. LOL I love her ;)

Pampered Laura said:
I'm forcing them in to a conga line. I admit it. :(
I'M EVIL. I KNOW! SORRY!!!!
(lol)

Gosh, I wish I would have seen these killer boots Laura. Gotta get me sum!!:p

dianevill said:
Alright, I'm missing something...retaliation? Are you kicking someone with your boots?
LMAO!! Good one Diane "Evil" !!

I tried to think of this song's name earlier...I wanted to post for Laura!! ;-)

gilliandanielle said:
These boots are made for walkin' and that's just what they'll do...

Oh, what were we talking about?? LOL

I could hire the Adorable Rae (tm) to retaliate by shin-kicking...

Just came right out and said "you're dumb"? hummm. Wondering about that ID now.

And I think I read that she had boots, or was that ChefBeckyD, or maybe everyone could take turns?

gilliandanielle said:
LMAO!! Good one Diane "Evil" !!

Only after midnight. Otherwise I'm dianelurk:D Always on, seldom post (although I AM getting up to 1000 posts slowly but surely. It's only been over 2 years!!!)

She said "you're dumb" for your interest in another company?

Did you at least get the kiddos into bed Diane??

Laura I guess I will tell you my feelings... If you're dumb for following your heart and going after something with that same entrepreneurship spirit that had you soar with PC, then I guess I am dumb for following my heart and going to grad school this fall while working a full time crappy job, pc and still living beyond my means (which is why pc is being kicked up and grad school is being started - what can I say, I like treating myself like a princess! :)).

Rock on Laura!

GourmetGirl said:
Laura I guess I will tell you my feelings... If you're dumb for following your heart and going after something with that same entrepreneurship spirit that had you soar with PC, then I guess I am dumb for following my heart and going to grad school this fall while working a full time crappy job, pc and still living beyond my means (which is why pc is being kicked up and grad school is being started - what can I say, I like treating myself like a princess! :)).

Rock on Laura!

Oh great GourmetGirl had to pipe in........another "dumb blond"!!:p

Just Kidding of course;)

Yep... I'm a dumb blonde and proud of it! :D

chefjwr said:
Just came right out and said "you're dumb"? hummm. Wondering about that ID now.
Well in so many words... I have awesome consultants that tell me like it is. So what I'm doing isnt for everyone. Okie dokie. Doesn't have to be! Someone said earlier that there is room for all kinds of companies out there. This board however, does have something special and I'm glad to be a part of it. If me doing Pampered Chef for a year and a half to meet all of you guys, then it was worth every minute. :D
Miss Julie, I love you. You know that right? Rips my heart out to lose you... Juuuulieeee, oh juuuulieeee.. this is me serenading you. ;)
(note to that Luv'nPC - that is a JOKE. Julie is a friend of mine and was a friend before I pressured her - oops I mean, recruited her).. LOL

GourmetGirl said:
Yep... I'm a dumb blonde and proud of it! :D

Do you have the boots too?;)

gilliandanielle said:
Did you at least get the kiddos into bed Diane??

Yeah, they're sleeping on the living room floor (they're having a camp-out; we "roasted" marshmallows in the microwave). My DH just went up to bed, and he said, "Chri** woman, get off the computer already." I told him I'm doing research:D .

Good job, GourmetGirl, for going to grad school. I did that while working full-time, too, and was so glad I finished!

rennea said:
Do you have the boots too?;)

Of course I do :p in both black and brown... a girl's gotta match :D

OH, end of hijack!

GourmetGirl said:
Of course I do :p in both black and brown... a girl's gotta match :D
I'm a dumb redhead. So nyah. :p

Alison really is my soul-sister. :eek:
She even knows my life long "dream"... you know, the one that's just too freakin' goofy to mention in public? :eek: LOL

Pampered Laura said:

I'm a redhead too.......so that says it right there, redheads can't be dumb!! Your freakin brilliant!!

Did I seriously just get my own thread hijacked? Where's KG when I need him?

Pampered Laura said:

Alison really is my soul-sister. :eek:
She even knows my life long "dream"... you know, the one that's just too freakin' goofy to mention in public? :eek: LOL

All I have to say Laura is...

"They say we're young, and we don't know"
"we won't find out unti-i-il we grow..."

Oh- you can't tease like that... share the stupid dream!!

LMAO Gillian wouldnt you like to know? :eek:

Dude, Alison clear your PM's!

sorry laura... doing it right now... and i just did it a few hours ago!!

*PMs cleared*

Aren't WE popular Miss Alison!!

lol gillian... see what happens when you go and have a baby :p

Look at the time. What is wrong with me?

Oh- is you pm box full of recruiting hate mail from Laura??

You are just too enthralled with how crazy we get at this hour Julie :)

Whoa. Have you ever realized that what you're doing now, although it may seem crazy, makes perfect sense when you look way far ahead and understand that you HAVE to go through this for your dream to eventually come true?
Seriously. Either I need sleep or I just had an epiphany thanks to Alison for making me say it out loud. :eek:

gilliandanielle said:
Oh- is you pm box full of recruiting hate mail from Laura??
Yes I'm sending her all kinds of visions. Of purple tank tops and white sweat outfits and very flamboyant dancing. ;)

I must quit. I must quit. I must quit . . . . .

It's the TPC way... everybody say TPC Way-ay...

<h2>1. Why did you resign from your directorship with Pampered Chef?</h2><p>I resigned from my directorship with Pampered Chef in order to sell for another Direct Sales company where the commission rates, overrides & show averages are much higher at the consultant & leadership levels. This is a career move in deciding where I focus my leadership.</p><h2>2. Are you quitting Pampered Chef altogether?</h2><p>No, I am not quitting Pampered Chef. This is simply a career move in deciding where I focus my leadership. My passion is to be a trailblazer and do things that no one else has done before, and I believe this new company can help me provide that for my future team.</p><h2>3. How did you come to this decision?</h2><p>I have weighed my options and compared the financial benefits for consultants between the two companies, and the numbers were staggering. I also had to consider that the rules state I cannot be a Director with Pampered Chef and sell for another company at the same time, so I had to resign in order to make this transition and move up in the new company's leadership structure.</p><h2>4. When will your resignation be effective?</h2><p>My resignation was emailed last evening and will be effective on August 1st.</p><h2>5. Can you provide more information about your new company and plans?</h2><p>I am sorry, but my hands are tied in how much information I can give as I am trying to be respectful of The Pampered Chef, the home office staff, and ethical principles. However, please know that my decision was not made lightly and I believe it is a wonderful and exciting opportunity for myself and the team I am planning to build.</p>

Related to Because of the Friendships That I Have Developed on This Board, I

1. Why did you resign from your directorship with Pampered Chef?

I resigned from my directorship with Pampered Chef in order to sell for another Direct Sales company where the commission rates, overrides & show averages are much higher at the consultant & leadership levels. This is a career move in deciding where I focus my leadership.

2. Are you quitting Pampered Chef altogether?

No, I am not quitting Pampered Chef. This is simply a career move in deciding where I focus my leadership. My passion is to be a trailblazer and do things that no one else has done before, and I believe this new company can help me provide that for my future team.

3. How did you come to this decision?

I have weighed my options and compared the financial benefits for consultants between the two companies, and the numbers were staggering. I also had to consider that the rules state I cannot be a Director with Pampered Chef and sell for another company at the same time, so I had to resign in order to make this transition and move up in the new company's leadership structure.

4. When will your resignation be effective?

My resignation was emailed last evening and will be effective on August 1st.

5. Can you provide more information about your new company and plans?

I am sorry, but my hands are tied in how much information I can give as I am trying to be respectful of The Pampered Chef, the home office staff, and ethical principles. However, please know that my decision was not made lightly and I believe it is a wonderful and exciting opportunity for myself and the team I am planning to build.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies