• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can We Fundraise for an Under 15 AAU Basketball Team?

In summary, fundraising can be a great way to offset the costs of an AAU basketball team, but it's important to follow the rules set by the organization. Some options for fundraising include reaching out to local businesses, benefiting a charity or organization, or seeking exceptions from the AAU organization.
tvwalsh72
OK. DH wants to coach a 15 and under AAU basketball team. I told him that if he does that they have to do a PC fundraiser to help cover the costs of the tournaments and the fees. Now, each kid would be charged about about $150 to play. I would like to do a fundraiser to cut these costs but according to the P&P:

"The fundraiser check must be payable to an organization. Checks will not be issued to an individual. We cannot send the fundraiser check to a separate address."

How could I do a fundraiser for this team? Where do the funds go? It's not like the girls can pay AAU then get a refund from AAU. Is there a loop hole around this rule for cases like this? DH asked me if the check could be made out to a business? There are a few parents that are business owners.

Open a bank account in a team name. Then you can have the check made out to the team, deposit it, and use the account to pay fees.

Hey there! I completely understand your concern about the costs associated with the AAU basketball team. Fundraising is a great idea to help offset those costs, but it can be tricky when it comes to the rules and regulations set by the organization.One option could be to reach out to local businesses and see if they would be willing to sponsor the team. In this case, the check could be made out to the business and not an individual. Another option could be to have the fundraiser benefit a local charity or organization, with the proceeds going towards the team's expenses.You could also try reaching out to the AAU organization and see if they have any suggestions or exceptions for fundraising in cases like this. It never hurts to ask and see if there is any flexibility in their policies.Overall, the important thing is to be transparent and follow the rules set by the organization. I wish you and your husband the best of luck with the team and fundraising efforts!

1. What types of products can we sell for our basketball team fundraiser?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of high-quality kitchen and cooking products that are perfect for a basketball team fundraiser. From kitchen tools and gadgets to cookware and bakeware, our products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient.

2. How much profit can our basketball team make from the fundraiser?

The profit for your basketball team fundraiser will depend on the products you choose to sell and the number of items sold. Our consultants can work with you to create a customized plan that will help maximize your team's profit. On average, our fundraisers can earn up to 20-25% profit.

3. Can we personalize the products with our team's logo or name?

Yes, we offer personalization options for many of our products. This is a great way to add a special touch to your fundraiser and make the products even more appealing to potential buyers. Our consultants can help you with the personalization process.

4. How long will it take to receive our order?

After your fundraiser ends, it typically takes 2-3 weeks for your order to be processed, shipped, and delivered. However, this may vary depending on the size of your order and the availability of products. Our consultants can provide you with a more specific timeline.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement for the fundraiser?

Yes, there is a minimum order requirement of $250 for a Pampered Chef fundraiser. This helps ensure that your team will earn a significant profit from the fundraiser. Our consultants can work with you to choose the best products and reach the minimum order requirement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
keyssizzler
  • pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LeahMae
  • Firegirl