• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Friend Comes To The Rescue: Carpet Cleaning Before A Jewelry Party

In summary, it is recommended to schedule a carpet cleaning at least 1-2 weeks before the jewelry party to ensure the carpets have enough time to dry completely. If the carpets are stained, a friend can still come to the rescue with a carpet cleaning, but it is best to schedule it as soon as possible. Our Pampered Chef consultants use all-natural, non-toxic products and a hot water extraction method for safe and thorough cleaning. It is best to have all furniture removed from the room, but if not possible, our consultants can work around it. The duration of a carpet cleaning depends on the size and level of soiling, with an average of 20-30 minutes per room.
lockhartkitchen
I'm having a jewelry party tomorrow at my house, and I had scheduled carpet cleaning Thursday. He called sick. Our best friend, who lives more than an hour away, cleans carpets for a living. We called him and told him our dilemma. He was able to fit us into his schedule today, and clean our carpets. His last job of the day ended late, so he didn't arrive to our house until after 7 PM. With the treatments he did (gum removal, stain removal, etc.) it would have cost $400. He charged us just the minimum $100. We took him to Golden Valley Brew Pub for a thank you dinner. He's a true friend. Our carpets look brand new and smell so nice.

It is always nice to have good friends..but YOU must be a good friend to have such a good friend...

Right on rocky! The things people are willing to do for you reflect 100% on who you are too! Julie you rock apparently! We know it too! OO I am a poet and did not know it!

You made me laugh John. Isn't it funny when we rhyme things.

My husband's brother doesn't talk to the family, my brother is deceased, so my children think of our friends of over 20 years as Aunt and Uncle. We attend birthday parties together, celebrate the holidays together, and help each other when in need. Several weekends, my husband spent the weekend with him to help him build a fence to keep his dog in the yard. Good friends are friends for life. They are truly good friends!

:D It's always super nice to have someone to fall back on when you need help! ;)

1. How soon before the jewelry party should I schedule a carpet cleaning?

It is recommended to schedule a carpet cleaning at least 1-2 weeks before the jewelry party to ensure the carpets have enough time to dry completely.

2. Can I still have my jewelry party if my carpets are stained?

Yes, a friend coming to the rescue with a carpet cleaning can still allow you to have your jewelry party. However, it is best to schedule the cleaning as soon as possible to give the carpets time to dry.

3. Are there any special products or methods used for cleaning carpets before a party?

Our Pampered Chef consultants use all-natural, non-toxic cleaning products that are safe for both your carpets and your guests. They also use a hot water extraction method to thoroughly deep clean carpets.

4. Can I still have furniture in the room during the carpet cleaning?

It is best to have all furniture removed from the room before the carpet cleaning. However, if this is not possible, our consultants can work around the furniture as much as possible.

5. How long does a carpet cleaning typically take?

The duration of a carpet cleaning depends on the size of the room and the level of soiling. On average, it takes about 20-30 minutes per room. However, our consultants will be able to give you a more accurate estimate after assessing the space.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Morvin
  • kcjodih