• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Atlanta Regional Meeting on May 6Th

In summary, the three Cheffers going to the National Conference are Shannon Mathews, Layla Miller, and Dotti Shepherd. Mathews is the director of the group and wanted to go, but because of the new baby she can't go. Miller and Shepherd are both going and are in wave three. Miller and Shepherd have both just promoted to director.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I'm going, anyone else?

anyone?.....anyone?

I'm going too!

Yeah! Who's your director Cheryl?

I am going.

pamperedlinda said:
Yeah! Who's your director Cheryl?

Shannon Mathews is my director.

I wanted to but it's full :cry:

I had been waiting to get mid-month commission so I wouldn't have to pay out of the house budget, and when I went to register yesterday, it said the training is full. It gives an option to send an email if you are before the announced deadline (I am) and they will put me on a waiting list.

I'm bummed. I can't go to NC because of the baby, so I was really looking forward to this.

Are we the only 3 Cheffers going? Anyone else?

There are some folks from my group here in Birmingham going. I am not sure how many, though!
I'll toot for them....2 have just promoted to director - and 1 has just promoted to Sr. Director!

Hey Cheryl - it was great meeting you!

I must have missed this thread before. I was there & I thought I recognized Linda across the parking lot, but after I threw away my lunch you were gone. Sorry I didn't get to meet you!:cry:

I'm sorry about that too Tara. I was wearing black pants and a pink sweater-set. I was at table 18, near the microphone in the back.

Yep, that was you then. I was on the very front row:yuck: Table 2. I was the one that had to leave 50 times because the Dr started me on Fluid pills Monday:eek: Which wave are you for National Conference?Edit: OK, DUH! Just saw your siggy. OOPS!

Linda-You were sitting right in front of me all day!! I saw your name tag and recognized you from your picture, but it was at the very end of the day. I was about to ask you if you were you. But, one I felt silly and then you were with a group and were about to take a picture.

Next time we will have to meet. Have a great week!

Layla, I wish you had introduced yourself, it would have been fun meeting you. What was your table number?

Did you notice my pretty braclet that I was wearing? The really cool looking one with blue beads and antique copper hardware with antique copper kitchen tool charms? It's a chefann original - you should check out her store!

that's when I noticed your name tag, someone came over to you and was looking at it. I was at table 24 on the end.

Was Dotti Shepherd at your table?

No she wasn't. My table was 2nd from the end, but I was sitting on the end.

I am in wave 3 too. Hepefully we can meet up then.

I know I looked back a few times, but all I can remember now is a blur of colors. I'm sure I knew someone at your table though - seems like I had friends at tables 23, 24 & 27. Do you remember the first names of who sat at your table?

Related to Atlanta Regional Meeting on May 6Th

1. What is the purpose of the Atlanta Regional Meeting on May 6th?

The Atlanta Regional Meeting on May 6th is a gathering of Pampered Chef consultants and leaders in the Atlanta area. The purpose of the meeting is to provide training, share business updates, and celebrate successes within the region.

2. How do I register for the Atlanta Regional Meeting?

To register for the Atlanta Regional Meeting on May 6th, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and log into your consultant account. From there, you can select the event and complete the registration process.

3. Will there be any special guest speakers at the Atlanta Regional Meeting?

Yes, there will be special guest speakers at the Atlanta Regional Meeting on May 6th. These speakers will be announced closer to the event date, so stay tuned for more information.

4. Is there a cost to attend the Atlanta Regional Meeting?

Yes, there is a registration fee to attend the Atlanta Regional Meeting on May 6th. This fee covers the cost of the venue, materials, and any special activities or speakers.

5. Can I bring a guest to the Atlanta Regional Meeting?

Unfortunately, only registered Pampered Chef consultants are allowed to attend the Atlanta Regional Meeting on May 6th. However, if you have a friend or family member who is interested in becoming a consultant, they can join you by registering to become a consultant before the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DanielleQ
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
finley1991
Replies
Views