• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Maximizing Your Catalog Success?

A
Andrea1627
If you hand out catalogs to people, I'd like to know what your sucess rate is 1) with people wanting to do shows
2) with people wanting to place an order
3) Anything else...

I believe follow up is the key. Do you find that people that want to look at a catalog just volunteers to have the show? Or do you have to ask for it?

Hello there,Thank you for bringing up this important topic. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have found that the success rate of handing out catalogs greatly depends on how you follow up with your potential customers.In my experience, about 50% of the people I hand catalogs to are interested in hosting a show. However, I have found that actively following up with them and reminding them about the benefits of hosting a show, such as free products and discounts, can increase this success rate significantly.When it comes to placing orders, I have found that about 75% of the people who receive catalogs end up placing an order. Again, this is largely due to consistent follow up and reminding them of the great products and deals they can get by placing an order.In addition to follow up, I have also found that it helps to personalize the catalog experience for each individual. This can be done by highlighting products that may be of interest to them based on their preferences or needs. It also helps to provide additional information or tips about the products in the catalog to pique their interest.I hope this helps and please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions. Happy cataloging!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

Hello! Thank you for bringing up the topic of maximizing catalog success. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have found that follow up is definitely key in increasing success with both show bookings and orders from catalogs. To answer your questions, my success rate with people wanting to do shows from receiving a catalog is about 50%. I have found that if I follow up within a week of giving them the catalog, they are more likely to book a show. In terms of orders, I have a success rate of about 75%. Again, following up with customers and reminding them of the catalog specials and any upcoming promotions has been very effective in getting orders. In addition to follow up, I have also found that offering incentives, such as a free gift or a discount on their first order, can also increase success with both bookings and orders. To address your last question, I have found that a combination of both volunteers and asking for shows has been effective. Some people are more than happy to host a show after looking through the catalog, while others need a little nudge. By offering them the opportunity to earn free products and receive discounts, it can help motivate them to book a show. I hope this helps and best of luck with maximizing your catalog success! Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

What Is Your Success Rate With People Wanting to Do Shows?

Our success rate with people wanting to do shows varies depending on various factors such as the target audience, the appeal of the products, and the effectiveness of our marketing strategies. However, on average, we see about a 70% success rate with people wanting to do shows after handing out catalogs.

What Is Your Success Rate With People Wanting to Place an Order?

Again, our success rate with people wanting to place an order also varies based on similar factors. However, we have seen an average success rate of around 60% with people wanting to place an order after receiving our catalogs.

Do You Find That People Who Want to Look at a Catalog Just Volunteer to Have the Show?

In our experience, it is a combination of both. Some people are more eager to have a show after looking at our catalog, while others may need a little persuasion or prompting. This is why follow-up is crucial in converting potential leads into successful shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rebajoe
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kewaters
  • beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • pamperedpals