• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Find the Perfect Bridal Shower Appetizer!

In summary, for a bridal shower, some easy and delicious appetizer options include bruschetta, chicken skewers, stuffed mushrooms, spinach and artichoke dip, and mini quiches. For vegetarian options, you can try caprese skewers, veggie spring rolls, hummus and pita chips, avocado toast bites, or roasted vegetable crostini. If you need to make appetizers in bulk, you can make cocktail meatballs, crostini, vegetable platters, mini quiches, or cheese and crackers. There are also several make-ahead options such as marinated olives, antipasto skewers, deviled eggs, chilled shrimp cocktail, and fruit skewers. For something unique and special,
FancyChef
I have my first Bridal Shower coming up in a few weeks!! I was searching on here the other day and I remember seeing something about an appetizer ring that is shaped to look like 2 rings interlocked, but now I cannot find it. Does anyone know the recipe for this? Thanks!

Hey I did that one at a bridal show I just had, I think you can use any ring stuff you want ,I did 2 a philly stk and a chicken broc. everyone loved them you just do the shape of the ring different still use 2 cresent rolls but make 2 smaller circle interlocking each other like wedding bands I had to play with it a little bit but finally got it , oh and you need to put it on the rec stone so it has room. hope that helps

Can you make two big ones separately on the round stone and once they are done, Slice an opening and interlock them together that way?

1. What are some easy and delicious appetizers that I can make for a bridal shower?

Some easy and delicious appetizer options for a bridal shower include bruschetta, chicken skewers, stuffed mushrooms, spinach and artichoke dip, and mini quiches.

2. Can you suggest some vegetarian options for a bridal shower appetizer?

For vegetarian options, you can try making caprese skewers, veggie spring rolls, hummus and pita chips, avocado toast bites, or roasted vegetable crostini.

3. I have a lot of guests coming to the bridal shower. What are some appetizers that can be made in bulk?

If you need to make appetizers in bulk, you can try making a large batch of cocktail meatballs, crostini with various toppings, vegetable platters with dip, mini quiches, or cheese and crackers.

4. Are there any make-ahead appetizers that I can prepare for the bridal shower?

Yes, there are several make-ahead appetizers that can be prepared for a bridal shower. Some options include marinated olives, antipasto skewers, deviled eggs, chilled shrimp cocktail, and fruit skewers.

5. I want to make something unique and special for the bridal shower. Any suggestions?

If you want to make something unique and special, you can try making goat cheese and fig crostini, stuffed dates with blue cheese and prosciutto, smoked salmon and dill dip, brie and raspberry puff pastry bites, or prosciutto-wrapped melon skewers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cynde
  • danielsdundee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies