• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anybody Having Problems Submitting a Show on P3?

In summary, the conversation revolved around the issue of not being able to submit a show on P3 due to a lost internet connection error. The person tried different methods, such as using a hardline and connecting to other wireless networks, but was still unable to submit. It was suggested to try backing up the program and using a different internet connection, but the person stated that they had already tried this. Another person shared their experience with P3 not submitting due to an update not being completed. It is mentioned that the issue may not be resolved until HO tech support is contacted.
SummerG
I have tried numerous times and keep getting the error message that says the Internet Connection was lost, etc. It seems to be an issue with P3, pretty sure it's not my internet connection.

Tried to call HO but they are closed. Any suggestions?

This is the message that I get...

Transmission failed because your connection to the Internet was lost. Please check connection and try again.

it seems like it your server not theres---hook up direct if you can

Ya, we tried 2 different lines but no luck. Do you think if I call HO on Wednesday and explain that I couldn't submit the show it will be ok? I need this show to meet my minimum so it's making me very nervous that I can't submit it...:eek:

SummerG said:
Ya, we tried 2 different lines but no luck. Do you think if I call HO on Wednesday and explain that I couldn't submit the show it will be ok? I need this show to meet my minimum so it's making me very nervous that I can't submit it...:eek:

Doubtful...HO doesn't make any exceptions unless it's on their end.

Can you back up to a flash drive ~ take it to a friend's house...load the program, restore from backup and send....using their internet hookup. Or if you have a laptop with wireless...take it over to someone's house who has wireless...I've done this.

Well I've even connected to other people's wireless networks. So I've done the hardline connection, our wireless connection and other wireless network connections. I'm able to use the internet just fine for everything except for P3... So frustrating.

Did it update when you opened it? I've had issues submitting when it needed to update. (I guess I started working in it before it did the update, and then it stalled or something. I've had this happen twice.) Probably not your issue, but an experience I've had.

Summer, how did it turn out? I was having P3 problems last night, too. Mine were for different reasons, though, and it finally submitted. I'll call tech support once they're back open to let them know what happened. I had a show from two weeks ago completely disappear (it was already submitted) and a new show NOT submit because P3 thought it was the old show that had disappeared. Crazy stuff. I also needed that show to go through as it bumped me over the $1500 incentive for December.

Related to Anybody Having Problems Submitting a Show on P3?

1. Why am I unable to submit my show on P3?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure you have completed all the required fields on the submission form. If everything is filled out correctly and you are still having trouble, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and trying again. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Can I submit my show on P3 through my mobile device?

Yes, you can submit your show on P3 through your mobile device. However, we recommend using a laptop or desktop computer for the best user experience.

3. How do I know if my show submission on P3 was successful?

You will receive a confirmation email once your show submission has been successfully processed. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please check your spam or junk folder. If it is not there, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

4. What should I do if I made a mistake on my show submission on P3?

If you made a mistake on your show submission, please reach out to our customer service team as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you with making any necessary changes.

5. Is there a deadline for submitting a show on P3?

There is no specific deadline for submitting a show on P3, but we recommend submitting it at least 2 weeks before your desired show date to ensure enough time for processing and shipping. However, we understand that last-minute events may arise, so please contact our customer service team if you need to submit a show on short notice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinmama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • pckrissy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • smama07