• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Annual Physical Exam Results: Weight, Height, and Blood Pressure Discrepancy

In summary, the numbers for weight, height, and blood pressure in your annual physical exam results can provide important information about your overall health. These measurements are used to determine your body mass index (BMI) and can indicate if you have high or low blood pressure. A discrepancy in these measurements can be due to various factors, but it is best to discuss any concerns with your healthcare provider. It is also normal to have slight variations in these readings between different healthcare providers, but significant differences should be addressed with your doctor. Your weight, height, and blood pressure can change over time, but maintaining a healthy lifestyle and following medical recommendations can help improve these measurements.
pkd09
Silver Member
I went to the doctor for my yearly physical. The nurse started with certain basics.

"How much do you weight?" she asked. "135", I said.
The nurse put me on the scale.
It turns out my weight is 180.

The nurse asked, "Your height?"
"5 foot 4," I said.
The nurse checked and saw that I only measure 5'2".

She then took my blood pressure and told me that it is very high.

"Of course it's high!" I screamed. "When I came in here I was tall and slender! Now I'm short and fat!"

She put me on Prozac. What a bitch.

Hahahahha!

hahahahhah! too funny!

LMAO!!!!! Too funny!!!

that is definately cute,, seeing how I just had my yearly exam last week,, that was great, just what I needed today to make me laugh because, I have been sitting here feeling sorry for myself. Have so many goals set for April and things are not going the way I would/or like them to.
Oh well, thanks for the laugh

Deb

Related to Annual Physical Exam Results: Weight, Height, and Blood Pressure Discrepancy

1. What do the numbers for weight, height, and blood pressure mean in my annual physical exam results?

The numbers for weight, height, and blood pressure in your annual physical exam results are important indicators of your overall health. Your weight and height measurements determine your body mass index (BMI), which can help determine if you are at a healthy weight for your height. Your blood pressure reading measures the force of blood against your artery walls and can indicate if you have high or low blood pressure, which can be a risk factor for various health conditions.

2. Why is there a discrepancy between my weight, height, and blood pressure measurements in my annual physical exam results?

There could be several reasons for a discrepancy between your weight, height, and blood pressure measurements. It could be due to natural fluctuations in your body, human error during the exam, or underlying health conditions. If you are concerned about the discrepancy, it is best to discuss it with your healthcare provider.

3. Is it normal to have a difference in weight, height, and blood pressure readings between different healthcare providers?

It is not uncommon to have slight variations in weight, height, and blood pressure readings between different healthcare providers. This could be due to differences in equipment, techniques, or even time of day. However, if there is a significant difference, it is best to discuss it with your healthcare provider to rule out any underlying health issues.

4. Can my weight, height, and blood pressure measurements change significantly from year to year?

Your weight, height, and blood pressure measurements can change over time, especially if there have been lifestyle changes or health issues. However, it is important to monitor these changes and discuss them with your healthcare provider to ensure that they are within a healthy range.

5. What can I do to improve my weight, height, and blood pressure measurements?

Making healthy lifestyle choices, such as maintaining a balanced diet, staying physically active, and managing stress, can help improve your weight, height, and blood pressure measurements. It is also important to follow any recommendations or treatment plans provided by your healthcare provider to address any underlying health issues that may be affecting these measurements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ish
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • KellyRedHead
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom