• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Advertising in a PTA Newsletter Effective for New Consultants?

In summary, Tracy has done two ads and one was in a flyer insert and the other came out tommorrow in a local moms magazine. She has heard from other vendors that have had ads in this magazine that they have gotten a lot of business from it. She is hopeful that her ad will have the same result. The magazine comes out tommorrow.
pcleah
I have a question about advertising. I am a new consultant and still learning (a bit of a computer moron as well:) I have an opportunity to advertise in my sons PTA newsletter. can i do that. Can I advertise my website. Also, is this the right way to post a question? I know it sounds silly, but I'm a bit over loaded! Thanks for all your help!
Leah

Yes you can advertise in your son's PTA newsletter including your website address. Good luck.

Has anyone made up an ad for these little things? I was thinking about advertising in the church bulletin, or even the local yokel paper, but have no idea what to put in an ad! Some real estate agents just seem to put their cards, but I feel like I want to get out more info than that...

Do you know what size ad you'd want to be buying? I've been thinking of doing this also and so I might be willing to work up something.

I have done 2 ads. One was in a flyer insert for a 3 day vendor event, this was inserted into our local newspaper. The second one comes out tommorrow in a local moms magazine. I have heared from other vendors that have had ads in this magazine that they have gotten a lot of business from it. I am hopefull the same willhappen with my ad. The magazine comes out tommorrow.

Tracy

Attachments

• ChicMomAd4.pdf
    19.5 KB · Views: 338
  • Merry Market Ad.doc
    44.5 KB · Views: 360
This looks great, thank you so much for sharing.

My mil saw an ad in a local paper the other day; it had a pic of the 7pc Executive set, with her contact info. It was a really nice looking ad; not sure how much it would cost though.

tlmcunning said:
I have done 2 ads. One was in a flyer insert for a 3 day vendor event, this was inserted into our local newspaper. The second one comes out tommorrow in a local moms magazine. I have heared from other vendors that have had ads in this magazine that they have gotten a lot of business from it. I am hopefull the same willhappen with my ad. The magazine comes out tommorrow.

Tracy

how much did those cost you?

The Merry Market Ad was $25 and the Chic Mom Ad was $95. I also know that the Chic Mom magazine goes to over 3,000 moms in the local area.

Tracy

1. What is the purpose of advertising for Pampered Chef?

The purpose of advertising for Pampered Chef is to promote our products and services to potential customers, increase brand awareness, and ultimately drive sales.

2. What platforms do you use for advertising?

We use a variety of platforms for advertising, including social media, television, print media, and online ads. We also utilize influencer marketing and partnerships with other brands.

3. How do you target your ads to the right audience?

We use data and analytics to target our ads to the right audience. This includes demographic information, interests, and purchasing behavior. We also use A/B testing to determine which ads are most effective.

4. Can I advertise my own Pampered Chef business?

Yes, as a consultant for Pampered Chef, you are able to advertise your own business using our approved marketing materials and guidelines. However, please note that any advertising must comply with the policies and procedures outlined in our consultant agreement.

5. Are there any current promotions or deals that I can advertise?

Yes, we often have promotions and deals that you can advertise as a consultant, such as special discounts or limited-time offers. These can be found on our website or through our consultant portal. Please make sure to follow our guidelines when advertising these promotions to ensure compliance with company policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • pattidailey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • Pampered Laura
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies